Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 08:54 AM       
The actors in the A-Team were all superb. I was thinking about going to see the Karate Kid but just watching until the part where jayden smith gets beat up and then leaving.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 12:08 PM       
Don't forget to stand up and cheer real loud and then leave. Might even be able to ask for your money back.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 01:31 PM       
I need to go with a bunch of my friends and reenact the one scene from Cecil B Demented where the kung fu enthusiasts take on the Teamsters.

Man do I love Cecil B. Demented. I'm going to watch that again later.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 03:52 PM       
You could all walk in loudly dressed like Shonuff and his crew and challenge someone.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 12:26 AM       
has anybody else noticed that its called KARATE KID but he actually learns KUNG FU?

they could've called it kung fu kid ad it wouldn't have been too blatant a cock kick, BUT I GUESS THEY GTTA USE THE NAME.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 06:13 AM       
I saw one trailer where he tells Jackie Chan that his uncle taught him some Karate. So he is actually a Karate Kid from the get go I guess.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 10:49 AM       
I actually read an interview with jackie chan about that. He said he thought it was kinda funny because he learns kung fu instead and that everywhere besides the u.s. will be calling it the kung fu kid.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 05:52 PM       
To be fair he didn't learn karate in the original movie either, unless I'm unfamiliar with the "standing off-balance like a retard and waiting for your opponent to blindly charge at you" kata
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 03:55 AM       
Yea dude but that's like saying you should be fair in regards to THE AIRPLANE FLYER which features a man who flies blimps/hotairballoons or some shit because in the first one he never actually flew a plane it was just a prop because it was a fucking movie
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 10:41 AM       
Drag me to hell. Great movie.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 10:58 AM       
Really?! Drag me to hell? REALLY?!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 11:18 AM       
Lol, I liked it. I wouldn't call it great though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 11:28 AM       
Ginger Snaps. Still think it's good.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 11:30 AM       
I couldn't find anything I dind't like about it. I did find a ton of stuff I enjoyed. Especially just kicking off the movie with the classic Universal Pictures opening.
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 12:03 PM       
Is the appeal that is so cheesy its good?
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 12:25 PM       
Have you seen it Dim?
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 01:15 PM       
i watched the new alice in wonderland it was meh and i think i'm kinda getting tired of jhonny depp

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 01:26 PM       
Yeah and I was totally unimpressed. Although I was expecting it to be scary or thrilling or something. IDK.
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 01:28 PM       
I felt like they were relying on cheap gross outs and it just wasnt working for me. Even the girl in the movie didnt seam so grossed out by what was happening. "Oh some old lady just melted and exploded into my mouth. Oh well. Just another day."
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 02:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
"Oh some lady just melted and exploded into my mouth. Oh well. Just another day."

That's more like it.
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 02:55 PM       
Got something against the elderly?
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 03:10 AM       
TOY STORY 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably my favorite Pixar film, I think. Great writing, really funny (I can't remember the last movie that made me actually laugh out loud), but also awfully depressing, and near the end you think the writers are going to do the unthinkable. But it ends on a happy note (and kinda sad too).

Really good.

BANNED

Old Jun 18th, 2010, 03:13 AM       
i liked drag me to hell sort of but it was about as scary as sam raimi's other movies. although i thought the first evil dead was kinda scary