Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 12:47 PM       

Lol the cat being put in the bag made me sad.

Last edited by Tadao : Mar 8th, 2009 at 12:14 AM.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 11:59 PM       
I thought it was Dane Cook doing the tutorials but then I tried to deny the fact that his voice had any connection but now, it's really not all that bad to accept the truth.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 05:19 AM       
I'm drunk. I ate a steak. Let's celebrate.

Happy Birthday Fat_Hippo. Wherever you went.

CIG, how're you doing? You're usually drunk by this time too.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 05:29 AM       
ZeldaQueen: You and your boyfriend still coming up to visit this year?
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 05:46 AM       
I am drunk as well and I'm making food sounds good. Oh man how channels 480 and up on WOW!!!!!!!!!11! t.v. got shitty. Wet Hot American Summer is on indemand so fuck yes that's pretty entertaining watch that for a couple ours. FoOds done time to put cheese on it I hope all of have a fun time love from galaxion and herpeas. FUCK JERRY!!!!! DENNIS QUAID IS HIS SONS UNCLE!!1 OH WAHT A FUCKING WORLD.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 06:00 AM       
Babs, have you watched "The Ten" yet?
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 06:07 AM       
no I have not son is it that movei with paul rudd in it?
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 06:08 AM       
yeah, if you "liked" Wet Hot American Summer you'll "LOVE" The Ten.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 06:11 AM       
here I come demonoid!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 10:22 AM       
There's a girl in my bed and I TIRE OF PLAYING WITH HER VAGINA so I came here to smoke and post this

That was very funny. Well done.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 10:30 AM       
Fag
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 11:12 AM       
Ah, 1999. Ah, Back Orifice.

Edit: Oh my god it's like internet Memory Lane. Skot turns out the lights...was that really 10 years ago?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 02:10 PM       
Haha I remember that fucking dumbass Skot. HI I THINK I'LL FUCK WITH THE ELECTRICAL ON A STREET LIGHT!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 02:22 PM       
With a leatherman, lol.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 07:04 PM       
Whilst looking at lovelines main page.

filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 08:24 PM       
Being pregnant and a roller derby go hand in hand.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 09:17 PM       
Ha!
And here I thought that was just a NC thing!
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 10:33 PM       
oops wrong thread

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 11:29 PM       
Being out of beer usually sucks, but it caused me to put the little bit of rum I had left to work in the form of a rum screwdriver. Can't believe I'd never tried it before; it tastes like Sunny Delight.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 11:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Whilst looking at lovelines main page.

WooHoo #8
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 12:29 PM       
I'd like to remind everyone that this evening begins Purim, where it's a mitzvah to get drunk.

Grab some Manischewitz or Mogen David today!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 07:20 PM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 07:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I'd like to remind everyone that this evening begins Purim, where it's a mitzvah to get drunk.

Grab some Manischewitz or Mogen David today!
oh man and right before st. pats day, this is a good month for alcoholics
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 07:27 PM       
i saw that same picture except with the predator ;\
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 08:56 PM       
I don't know, Aughara looks prettier to me.
You may already be there.