Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 03:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
I HATE how you think we care
The fuck are you even jabbering about?

Are you a retarded parrot or something
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 03:26 PM       
Tadao, I don't really want to know where you got that but, back to the main issue; who the hell is spaghetti, is he ever going to actually make fun of anybody, or is he just going to keep going off like an confused and angry retirement home resident
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 03:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
who the hell is spaghetti, is he ever going to actually make fun of anybody, or is he just going to keep going off like an confused and angry retirement home resident
it's womti, probably not, more like confused and angry homeless person
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 03:31 PM       

:lighter

:tears
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 03:32 PM       
Quote:
WINONA STOLE MY COOKIES, THAT THIEVING BITCH
Quote:
My son's in the air force
Quote:
I'm sure he has a very good reason for never calling me. Military stuff, you see. Top Secret.
Quote:
NO! NO! I WON'T TAKE MY MEDICINE! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! IF YOU DON'T BACK OFF I'M GOING TO SHIT MYSELF RIGHT HERE, I SWEAR TO GOD
Quote:
I USED TO BE SOMEBODY! I WAS IN PICTURES! HAD A BIG HOUSE WITH A NEGRO AND EVERYTHING
Quote:
JACKSON, DAMMIT, I WANT MY JELLO! GIVE ME MY JELLO, JACKSON! GET IT FOR ME! JACKSON, YOU LOUSY JEW BASTARD, DON'T IGNORE ME OR YOU'RE FIRED

Jackson? Jackson, where's Jackson, oh God, he died, didn't he? What year is it? NO, I WON'T CALM DOWN, WHAT YEAR IS IT? OH JESUS, WHAT YEAR IS IT
Quote:
You're talent show can suck my flaccid old-man dick, I'm not going anywhere! ROCKFORD FILES TIME
Quote:
Why doesn't my son call me anymore?

The worst part is the loss of dignity.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 03:33 PM       
I remember being embarrassing when I was 13 on the internet, too.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 03:43 PM       
I remember being embarrassing when I was homeless and mentally disabled, too.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 03:49 PM       
Debussy didn't believe in god.
He didn't believe in the Establishment. He didn't believe in bourgeois convention.
He didn't believe in Beethoven or Wagner.
He believed in...
Debussy.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 03:56 PM       
I remember being embarrassing when I trapped small animals and burnt them, too.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 04:42 PM       
Originally Posted by Spaghetti

Quote:

Quote:
I'm sure he has a very good reason for never calling me. Military stuff, you see. Top Secret.

Quote:
NO! NO! I WON'T TAKE MY MEDICINE! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! IF YOU DON'T BACK OFF I'M GOING TO SHIT MYSELF RIGHT HERE, I SWEAR TO GOD

Quote:
I USED TO BE SOMEBODY! I WAS IN PICTURES! HAD A BIG HOUSE WITH A NEGRO AND EVERYTHING

Quote:
JACKSON, DAMMIT, I WANT MY JELLO! GIVE ME MY JELLO, JACKSON! GET IT FOR ME! JACKSON, YOU LOUSY JEW BASTARD, DON'T IGNORE ME OR YOU'RE FIRED

Jackson? Jackson, where's Jackson, oh God, he died, didn't he? What year is it? NO, I WON'T CALM DOWN, WHAT YEAR IS IT? OH JESUS, WHAT YEAR IS IT

Quote:
You're talent show can suck my flaccid old-man dick, I'm not going anywhere! ROCKFORD FILES TIME

Quote:

PSAM
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 04:52 PM       
FUCK THE FUCK OFF
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 04:53 PM       
we've gotten off on the wrong foot. i'm not normally so hateful.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 06:11 PM       
Pfft. Like I wouldn't recognize Sam's old avatar. NICE TRY BRO-BOT
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 06:53 PM       
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PSAM
Lots of spaghetti.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 07:09 PM       
Banned

Old Jul 20th, 2011, 09:52 PM       
well, see this is the whole point. I never really even said any of that stuff
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 09:59 PM       
Maybe it's Fartin Mowler. I say ban, no matter who it is.
Banned

Old Jul 20th, 2011, 10:04 PM       
I'd say fired, you f**** commie!
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 10:17 PM       
Answer these questions Spaghetti:

What's your favorite color?

In what city was bread invented?

What are your favorite drugs?

How are street signs made?

what percentage of the rock on earth is sedimentary?

Whats your favorite penis smell?

Which guitar is Ted Nugents favorite?

What is the average number of deaths by boat propeller per year for manatees?

What is 9 x 10 x 72 +16 - 78 - 13 + 27 x 8 - 32 + 7 x 4 divided by 3 x 7 + 72?

If you can answer these questions then you truly aren't a spam fag. Just a regular fag.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 10:18 PM       
Quote:
well, see this is the whole point. I never really even said any of that stuff
WHAT? HOW COULD HE HAVE POSSIBLY UNCOVERED MY DECEPTION?!... THIS CHARACTER IS MAINTAINED BY SOME STRANGE NEW BREED OF COMPLETE FUCKING GENIUS
OH GOD
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 10:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Maybe it's Fartin Mowler. I say ban, no matter who it is.
it's womti
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 10:29 PM       
today DDR got me a date

DDR also got me my last 2 girlfriends

th-thanks japan
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 10:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
Answer these questions Spaghetti:

What's your favorite color?

In what city was bread invented?

What are your favorite drugs?

How are street signs made?

what percentage of the rock on earth is sedimentary?

Which guitar is Ted Nugents favorite?

What is the average number of deaths by boat propeller per year for manatees?

What is 9 x 10 x 72 +16 - 78 - 13 + 27 x 8 - 32 + 7 x 4 divided by 3 x 7 + 72?

If you can answer these questions then you truly aren't a spam fag. Just a regular fag.
I wanna answer, and I won't even use google.

Yellow
probably somewhere in Egypt
used to be pot, but now it's xanax
carefully
I'm gonna guess 65
no idea, don't smell penis
trick question, it's a gun
Don't feel like doing math in my head so I'm going to go with 9
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 10:32 PM       
why the hell would we ban him?
Banned

Old Jul 20th, 2011, 10:35 PM       

What's your favorite color? purple

In what city was bread invented? dont know, dont care

What are your favorite drugs? barbiturates

How are street signs made? in factories, duh!

what percentage of the rock on earth is sedimentary? all of it

Which guitar is Ted Nugents favorite? the cheap one

What is the average number of deaths by boat propeller per year for manatees? 300+

What is 9 x 10 x 72 +16 - 78 - 13 + 27 x 8 - 32 + 7 x 4 divided by 3 x 7 + 72? I dunno