Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 01:39 PM       
well i have that one going for me too, but the story just keeps getting better
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 01:41 PM       
Better? How so? Druggie whore alcoholic demon woman with no conscience, no remorse, and no heart is pretty prestigious.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 01:48 PM       
apparently i broke some dude's heart on purpose.
because it's TOTALLY my fault that he fell in love with me (even though i told him every time we hung out not to).
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 01:51 PM       
OH GEEZ! He's saying that? I hope he doesn't get any pussy from anyone for acting like such a fag,
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 02:00 PM       
She broke my heart and the only way for me to get over it is for you to give me a piece.
Egg
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 02:03 PM       
he's being such a baby and i'm so goddamn close to going feral on him
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 02:29 PM       
'Druggie whore alcoholic demon woman with no conscience, no remorse, and no heart'

You are my role model. I want to be you in a few years, please.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 02:44 PM       
There isn't much difference between you two.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 03:33 PM       
My soul is not calloused enough yet. I'm working on it though, goddamn it.
Egg
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 03:34 PM       
what is it? like a 6 or 8 hour difference?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 03:35 PM       
I COULD HELP
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 03:39 PM       
SHRUBFEST AND I HAD THE MOST AMAZING CONVERSATION ABOUT LADY GAGA LAST WEEK, AND WHILE I BELIEVE HER SOUL TO BE AS BLACK AND TAINTED AS MINE, IT'S NO WHERE NEAR DIXIE.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 03:40 PM       
FUCKING HEART BREAKERS!

</3
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 03:41 PM       
Dixie, you look good in that leather body suit.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 03:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
the rumors about me right now are amazing.
apparently i'm some kind of druggie whore alcoholic demon woman with no conscience, no remorse, and no heart. i'm sure there's more, that's just what i've heard though.
this is a rumor?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 03:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
My soul is not calloused enough yet. I'm working on it though, goddamn it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
what is it? like a 6 or 8 hour difference?
SEE! You both suck at humour.
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 03:59 PM       
But we are good at sucking.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 04:00 PM       
That was part of the dream, btw.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 04:04 PM       
I wanna see the vids before I agree.
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 04:11 PM       
I've already put in the request with my sex buddy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 04:17 PM       
Who wouldn't want a video of you sucking on their cock? That should be your thing. Travel around and video tape blowing us.
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 04:23 PM       
And then i can be a competition! Who's dick is whos!
The Unicorn
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 10:34 PM       
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 02:35 AM       
I'd make you speak like an English peasant AND I AM YOUR LORD! Be all like "Oy just love taking your load, mi'lord."

That'd be juuuuust fine

That was very funny. Well done.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 02:47 AM       
Speak while giving the blowjob for extra points.