Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2007, 03:07 PM       
I can appreciate that it must hurt, but how do you get "awesome scars" from "surprisingly little visible damage"? Does it just start to look worse and worse every day because your cat has venomous teeth or something?
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Jun 21st, 2007, 03:27 PM       
Quote:
My posts are often spastic and unwieldly
If you were a cat I know what I would do with you Kelly
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jun 21st, 2007, 03:39 PM       
Pern, yeah, awesome scars is a huge exageration. That being said, the ones on my arm look worse than they did this morning, which is pretty much the way with cat scratches.

I mean I required no stitches or even butterfly bandages. I have been hurt way worse by animals. I think I must be some kind of masochist, because I've always loved animals, but have been hurt numerous times over the course of my life, twice bad enough to need stitching.

Like I said, I'm more concerned about Cordie who has as little sense as I did when I was her age, and mostly because this poor cat can't give you a warning before he starts whipping all over the place.
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2007, 07:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perndog View Post
I can appreciate that it must hurt, but how do you get "awesome scars" from "surprisingly little visible damage"? Does it just start to look worse and worse every day because your cat has venomous teeth or something?
Actually, yeah. I was told there's something weird about cat saliva. Their bites are nasty, cause when mine was a kitten, he'd playfully bite and the next day my hand would look fucked up and red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype
it's a cat, max, it's not going to carve your daughter up real tasty like.
Well, I once saw a cat's claw get stuck on a dog's eyeball when they were just messing around. Not a pretty sight

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jun 22nd, 2007, 09:04 AM       
Last night it bit my older daughter when she was trying to help it spaz down off the couch withouth bashing it's head in. This morning it peed and crapped in several places that were not the litter box. I think it is trying to tell us things aren't working out.

I feel terrible, but he's got to go back. The girls cried like crazy last night. My friend at the shelter says they'll foster him there until they can find someone for him and won't ice the poor bastard.

I think he needs a small confined space and maybe one person, which are things we can't give him.

And while I don't think a cat could kill you, I am here to tell you from personal experience (not this cat) that if a cat really wants to hurt you, it is nothing at all like the accidental and/or playful stuff they put you through, even when they are feeling grumpy.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2007, 09:49 AM       
Sorry, Max. One of my friends had to give a cat back to a shelter after it didn't work out, and that was really sad. But we went back yesterday and she brought home a different one (hopefully without the same problems), and while we were there I met one that I want to adopt too, so I think I'm going to become a first-time pet owner soon.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2007, 10:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perndog View Post
Sorry, Max. One of my friends had to give a cat back to a shelter after it didn't work out, and that was really sad. But we went back yesterday and she brought home a different one (hopefully without the same problems), and while we were there I met one that I want to adopt too, so I think I'm going to become a first-time pet owner soon.
just remember no sacrificies