Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old May 26th, 2011, 10:52 PM        Chinese prisoners forced into WoW slavery
http://mashable.com/2011/05/26/china...rrency-market/

So this is who those voiceless goldfarmers are, Chinese prisoners. I always thought they were Korean college students.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2011, 12:22 AM       
what a cushy prison life
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 27th, 2011, 12:34 AM       
Quote:
he was forced to play the game at night after full days of trying physical toil, which included digging trenches and carving chopsticks and toothpicks with raw hands. He was held accountable for keeping up on both forms of labor.
Maybe Blizzard should just make it harder for Chinese people to create an account for the game. Freeze all Chinese accounts until they provide information that proves they are not in gaol.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2011, 01:10 AM       
DONT FORGET CHINAS THE BEST ECONOMY INT HE WORLD OR WHATEVER THOUGH

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2011, 05:55 AM       
I am not surprised prisoners are involved. After all these rings also steal peoples accounts so they were already known to be full of criminals before this news.