Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 11:05 AM       
I like Rapeman more. Hey whaddayaknow

Trouser Minnow. Again.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 04:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
This thread needs more BLACK SONGS

BIG BLACK SONGS

ABOUT FUCKING
Bam!

MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 10:13 PM       
Right now I'm listening to me playing a wonderful rhapsody on Google's Guitar Thing Logo whatever on their search page. Hmm....Jimmy Pageless...
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 10:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Bam!

How is the new album Whiterat?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 08:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MailCall View Post
Right now I'm listening to me playing a wonderful rhapsody on Google's Guitar Thing Logo whatever on their search page. Hmm....Jimmy Pageless...

That was what I was doing before you got home yesterday
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 08:46 AM       
Ecstatic Sunshine - Little Dipper Big Dipper
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 07:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
How is the new album Whiterat?
If you like Tech you won't be disapointed. I've had it on repeat for the last week and there is really only one song that I don't like.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 03:46 PM       
snoop dogg-murder was the case
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 06:04 PM       

I'm in the mood for some Cardiacs. ALWAYS
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 08:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
If you like Tech you won't be disapointed. I've had it on repeat for the last week and there is really only one song that I don't like.

I might pick it up sometime soon then. He doesn't disappoint.

Unrelated
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 02:32 AM       

Really want to go as the blues brothers this halloween.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 01:54 PM       

GET YOUR PSYCHEDELICS OUT
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 02:05 PM       

Happy birthday Pac.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 04:46 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 06:02 PM       
The Book of Mormon soundtrack. Fucking fantastic. If I squint, it's 1997 and Orgazmo just came out.
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 07:44 PM       
In keeping with youtube meme music. I fucking love this song
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 08:07 PM       
I'll see your Fresh Prince and raise you this:

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 08:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
INTENSIVE GASTON UNIT
SEE AND RAISE

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 08:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Leper View Post
In keeping with youtube meme music. I fucking love this song
FRESH PRINCE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I'll see your Fresh Prince and raise you this:

FRESH PRINCIER
CALL

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 08:38 PM       
Fold.

Pot goes to Willie.
Unfunny Python Reference
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 08:42 PM       
I had a great one in mind but I forgot what video game it took the music from so I couldn't find it.

BONUS VIDEO!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 05:44 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 11:26 AM       
The guy on the far left looks like Topher Grace.

as for me:

I laughed myself sick when I first heard this.
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 08:12 PM       
The Aquabats
Unfunny Python Reference
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 08:28 PM       
Rest in Peace Larry