Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

hix1122 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2004, 07:04 PM       
Why would you be in a costume contest? what did you win, a shitty ass button that replenishes health?

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Dec 15th, 2004, 03:56 PM       
Disregarding the moron, more pictures!

I CAN FLY NOW ;D

This will just be an alphabetical dump, I don't have time for more.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Dec 15th, 2004, 04:38 PM       
STOP LOOKING LIKE YOU'RE HAVING SO MUCH FUN
hix1122 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 15th, 2004, 04:52 PM       
No really, what did you get? I played too, and I know there arent any items...
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 15th, 2004, 08:25 PM       
Does the game ever slow down on you? If it doesn't, i'm sold.

Old Dec 18th, 2004, 07:50 AM       
What do you mean by slow down? As in can my computer handle or, or does it get harder to level, or what?

It gets harder to level after level 10, but from 10 on you can go to 'task forces' which are several-hour-long missions that you take with a group of 4 or more people. You can't bring anyone else in on the group until the TF is over, but the experience is incredible ;<

There's also a nightclub that I can't believe I haven't posted pictures of yet, it's in Steel Canyon.

Old Dec 18th, 2004, 07:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by hix1122
No really, what did you get? I played too, and I know there arent any items...
Uh, 'flight' is one of the 'powers' that the 'super heroes' can 'get' when they reach the right 'level'

You 'stupid fucking idiot'.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 18th, 2004, 11:45 AM       
I'm sorry, I guess I didn't word that right. I meant to say do the graphics ever start to get clunky and freeze when alot of things are on the screen.
Keg Whore
EisigerBiskuit is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2004, 09:53 AM       
Entirely depends on your sucky hardware, chap.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2004, 03:40 AM       

lol
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2004, 07:29 AM       

:D
OH GOD
Old Dec 28th, 2004, 07:32 AM       

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 28th, 2004, 01:01 PM       
lol
OH GOD
Old Jan 6th, 2005, 03:49 AM       
i have decided that my favorite super power is the power to shut off the chat window
OH GOD
Old Jan 6th, 2005, 03:51 AM       
and hope that in the expansion tehy put in the superpower to automatically deny team requests
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2005, 10:00 AM       
I need a better computer before I can play this game

OH GOD
Old Jan 11th, 2005, 04:16 AM       
oh man i cant fly yet but i can zoom

OH GOD
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 01:26 AM       
this was way more expensive than it ought to have been

OH GOD
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 10:32 PM       

Old Jan 14th, 2005, 03:25 AM       
willie what is the name of your W character ;> Just willie?
OH GOD
Old Jan 14th, 2005, 03:34 AM       
will-not
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 14th, 2005, 08:04 PM       
Sweet black drunken ninja Jesus, this game looks awesome.

Old Jan 15th, 2005, 12:56 AM       
Played coh with willie today ;D

WHO IS THAT DASHING MAN OF ICE

WILLIE, DEFENDER OF JUSTICE AND TRUTH

And I also saw this high-level dude with glowing eyes, too.
OH GOD
Old Jan 15th, 2005, 01:49 AM       
that ice armor is cool too bad i only get 1 hour of it

Old Jan 15th, 2005, 04:47 AM       
put some recharge reductions on it