Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Location: one shot, right between the eyes, just for old times sake
Bennett is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2003, 02:47 PM       
refresh my memory on Space Cases...
sounds familiar... what premise and around what year?
ShanghaiOrange is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:56 PM       
Space Cases was like Star Trek: Voyager for kids. It was around '96 I think, which was probably the last good year for Nickelodeon. Angry Beavers was pretty good, but once that show started, it was the beginning of the end for Nick.

Personal favorites:
The Adventures of Pete and Pete
Rocko's Modern Life (Best Nick toon by far)

Most of the shows were seem alot better now then they were then, just because of the whole nostalgia factor, but those two were and still are two of the best shows ever. I wish I got Noggin.
Atheist Martyr is probably a spambot
Old Apr 24th, 2003, 10:29 AM       
Whaaaaaat? No mention of INSPECTOR GADGET?? Wtf? *points to avatar*

I don't care what you say, inspector gadget owned. I always wanted one of those computer book things. Now I can just get a laptop, I guess.

1. Inspector Gadget
2. You can't do that on television - Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there an episode where one of the kids shits in the bathtub? Pure classic, and so politically incorrect. Which is something you wouldn't see on Nick these days with all the paranoia of how television affects kids and all that shit. I mean, look at us, we're normaly developed adults now...aren't we?
3. Ren and Stimpy - I saw a commercial on tnn the other day about them showing new episodes of Ren and Stimpy, at first I thought they were just going to show "rare" episodes or what have you...but they're actually going to make NEW ren and stimpys? If they are, that would be maximum ownage. I just hope they don't ruin it.
4. Roundhouse - shut up, I liked it :P
And finally....
5. Bannanaman - Just because some of my earliest memories is me sitting in the house with my dad and watching Bananaman and Danger mouse
Contrary to what most people say, the most dangerous animal in the world is not the lion or the tiger or even the elephant. It's a shark riding on an elephant's back, just trampling and eating everything they see. -Jack Handy
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old May 2nd, 2003, 11:27 PM       
WOW, looks like most of the REALLY good shows were taken already, but you forget one essential series. Do do do do you have it? GUTS!!!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2003, 11:45 PM       
GLOBAL Guts was just plain retarded. Imagine traveling 10,000 miles just to win a large piece of glow-in-the-dark plastic. I'd be pissed of at the US just like everyone else in the world.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old May 2nd, 2003, 11:57 PM       
GLOBAL Guts, yes. I hated Global, but the first GUTS show was just U.S. people, and at the time, it rocked.

Professor Cool is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2003, 02:07 AM       
Pete and Pete most definately. I have almost ever episode in my video library. That show should still be on today.

Does anyone remeber when they showed The Wonder Years to pass it off as a new show "Cause Kevin Arnold is a kid like you, 10 years ago.."
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2003, 05:37 PM       
Pete and Pete is shown in reruns on the-n channel.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2003, 12:31 AM       
Nickelodeon used to be awesome before trying to appeal to the teenagers (Rocket Power, As Told By Ginger)

They need more shows like Rocko's Modern Life and Ren & Stimpy.

That show they have now, "The Fairly Oddparents" is pretty funny, even with being unbearably cheesy.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2003, 11:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schimid
Nickelodeon used to be awesome before trying to appeal to the teenagers.
The problem actually lies in the fact that they are trying to appeal to the retarded children.

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old May 25th, 2003, 08:19 PM       
Were they on crack when they decided it would be a good idea to make those cartoons? Those shows plus the Wild Thornberries suck beyond belief. It makes me sad to think that the great t.v. network that had such treasures mentioned above me, has complete and utter crap on it now. I was watching t.v. one time and I turned on Nickelodeon and I saw the worst thing they ever thought up of... Pick Boy. Do you know how scared I felt when I saw some 22 or over guy in spandecks? But talkin about the best t.v. show, Pete and Pete.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old May 25th, 2003, 09:33 PM       
I never really liked Pete and Pete that much. :/ Anyway here are my personal favs:

1 - Invader Zim
2 - Ren and Stimpy
3 - Rocko's Modern Life

The new shows that I personally HATE:

1 - The Amanda show
2 - All That
3 - Kenan and Kell
4 - The Wild Thornberrys

I haven't seen the commercial for the new ren and stimpy shows, when they suppose to start?
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old May 26th, 2003, 01:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidstatik
I haven't seen the commercial for the new ren and stimpy shows, when they suppose to start?
Supposedly, sometime between next month and August, on the New TNN which is about to turn into SPIKE, the first cable channel for MEN.

They're already playing commercials for it, where they make fun of the fact that John K. is back in control again by having John's face on a video monitor and hinting oh-so-obviously that he has control of it again. On the plus side, it will definitely make it great to watch again, and this time they have carte blanche more or less, because they're allowing them to gear R&S towards adults.
Kurodo is probably a spambot
Old May 26th, 2003, 03:54 PM       
I saw the commercial for the new R & S a few times while I was watching Most Extreme Elimination Challenge (aka. the Japanese Oppression Show. Watch it if you ever get the chance). I'm glad that it's gonna be on again, but they better not ruin it.

Oh, and Rocko's Modern Life was my favorite.

Someone told me they're showing reruns on the weekends now, but its not the same.
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old May 28th, 2003, 06:45 PM       
Rocko's Modern Life. Ren and Stimpy.

I can't believe no one metioned MY BROTHER AND ME!
...for breakfast?!
Old May 29th, 2003, 04:57 PM       
Remember that show "The Secret World Of Alex Mack"? That show was so gay.

And All That used to be funny before they ruined every goddamn skit with the same "LOL! WATCH US SCREAM AND GET MESSY! WE'RE FUNNY!"

I loved Ishbu.
...for breakfast?!
Old May 29th, 2003, 05:04 PM       

Old May 29th, 2003, 06:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
I can't believe no one metioned MY BROTHER AND ME!
That's because there were, like, three episodes and they all sucked.

Mocker
Old May 30th, 2003, 07:48 PM       
But you can't go wrong with cherry lollipops.

I think the black kid had a white friend who was a nerd. He was afraid of spiders too.
Old May 30th, 2003, 08:24 PM       
Those cherry lollipops were red pepper. Alfie was playing tricks!

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old May 30th, 2003, 10:03 PM       
Hey who remembers the episode of My Brother and me when Alfie and Goo were wondering what they would do when they became basketball stars. Air Alfie's and Goo Punch. That was the best episode. Even though that's not saying much. Goo Punch! All the Ladies! Goo Punch! All the Fellas!

Man I hated that show.
kilmie polanski is probably a spambot
Old May 31st, 2003, 08:35 AM       
WHAT ABOUT *WELCOME FRESHMEN* FOGGOTS
...for breakfast?!
Old May 31st, 2003, 11:08 AM       
HOLY SHIT, I remember that "Goo Punch" thing.

What was "My Brother And Me" about again? I know I used to like it, but I can't remember a damn think about it. That "Goo Punch" thing brought it back.
Old May 31st, 2003, 12:25 PM       
Some black family. There was a Dad, a Mom, the oldest sister Melanie, the oldest brother Alfie, and the youngest brother DeeDee (LOL).

Alfie had a best friend named Goo (Milton) who had a crush on Melanie, and Melanie knew but he hated him anyway.

DeeDee had two best friends, Harry (the geeky white kid) and the other black kid who I can't remember his name. He had a sister that was best friends with Melanie and hated Goo too.

The only episodes I remember are Goo cutting DeeDee's hair so that it looked like some guy on TV, then he ended up getting his head shaved. There was one where Goo lost his memory by hitting his head. There was one where DeeDee ran away, and there was one with a bully at school the was a girl.

They all sucked and I can't believe I actually watched this show.

Mocker
Old May 31st, 2003, 01:26 PM       
That theme song was catchy though.

My Brother and Me Theme Song