Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 01:18 AM       
People Raider bash because the Raiders deserve to be bashed for 7 years of ineptitude. Until they do something meaningful like make the playoffs people will continue to bash them, and rightfully so, if you ask me.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 01:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Fox View Post
Okay, I will ask again. When is the last time the Lions, Browns, or Bills have been to the playoffs? When is the last time the Lions or Browns even played in a Super Bowl? Never. I don't understand why everyone focuses on Raiders? I still am not getting any type of answer here.
Those teams have all been shit as of recent years but what it comes down to is those teams aren't run by Al Davis. The shit has flowed freely down from the top for the last 7 years. If you are still having a hard time understanding why people here as well as the rest of the NFL world laugh at the Raiders well then I really don't know what to tell you other than to take a deep breath and stop being such a homer maybe?
Beloved Cunt
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 05:08 AM       
I'm a Stephen McGee and Cowboys fan.

Men do what they want boys do what they can ya heard me?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 05:41 AM       
Quote:
Okay, I will ask again. When is the last time the Lions, Browns, or Bills have been to the playoffs? When is the last time the Lions or Browns even played in a Super Bowl? Never. I don't understand why everyone focuses on Raiders? I still am not getting any type of answer here.
Nobody was 'focusing' on the raiders, if you read the NFL threads of the past, or any other sports thread, you would see we all make snide comments here and there about all the teams, and none, not one of us (until your whacko Raider fan goes Raider fan ass that is) went as apeshit as you did over MailCall and I making the couple of easy layup 'kooky raiders fans look like Madmax extras' jokes. Everyone says that everywhere by the way. You going to go to every sports forum and whiteknght the raiders there too? You must have little time for sleep/sex/eating/job if you are so damn busy defending the Raiders 'honor' ( :snicker ) from every detractor on the internet.

Be less of a bitch and you will be treated like less of one. Otherwise quit yer bitching when we mock you mercilessly for being the bitch that you are mmmmmkay?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 05:58 AM       
Quote:
I never denied the fact that they were trash during this period. There is no way I can argue that. But the guy started talkin shit about them for no other reason than "the fans look like the Road Warriors/Legion of Doom rejects".
If you can't take a joke about your team, that is on you. If you take it personally and start dropping 'dumbass' bombs unprovoked, you will get your ass destroyed verbally in retribution. If you cannot handle these two facts about this board, I suggest you look elsewhere because you can't handle what the i-mock forums are about.

Quote:
And of course I'm going to counterreact if it's a Bills, Lions, and a Browns fan. There is nothing you can say about them. Yes, they got of to a good start. Fitzpatrick is probably the most underrated QB of the last 2 years. I like him as a player. He's been doing big things, even against the Raiders. But we all know things can quickly change.
Don't you think that is a rather stupid statement to make? There are Buckeye fans like that and they make all the other Buckeye fans look shitty when they do that and I hate it when they do, just like you make Raider nation look shitty when you represent them like a 10 year old child would react to a joke. If you had real pride in the Raider nation you would have seen a joke as a joke, regardless of who made it, and not went all petulant child when the jokes were made. That, and only that, is why this has gotten to this point. I am tired of explaining this to you.

Quote:
I just think it's garbage when people Raider-bash just for the sake of it. Especially when there have been worse teams in the past decade.
That would be like Jeffery Dahmer saying, 'I am tired of people trash talking about me when there are people like Hitler that existed' Just roll with what is said or go away, otherwise your time here will be you constantly getting hit with the worst comments people can think of to throw at you.

Quote:
And I have been relaxed
No you haven't

Quote:
I am not the one making personal attacks and making disgusting remarks. I have to defend myself, but I don't sink to those levels.
every time you tell this lie, I am going to post this quote

Quote:
I won't even argue with your dumbass Vick comments. His concussion was caused by his own fucking player last week. I can tell you are not a football fan. And if you are a Browns fan, shut up. They never made it to the Super Bowl either.
So you can either quit your lying, or get used to seeing it as I keep posting it every time you lie

Last edited by Pentegarn : Sep 27th, 2011 at 05:55 PM. Reason: spelling
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 09:17 AM       
I am a die-hard Philadelphia fan - baseball, football, hockey and even (excuse the expression) basketball.

I have had a coworker who was a die-hard Cowboys fan. We had a great love-hate relationship with both of our teams, and I exceptionally enjoyed talking trash (and sometimes football) with him over the years.

Where I used to work, I was friendly with a Rangers fan. Anyone who knows hockey knows how much Flyer fans hate the Rangers, and vice-versa. We too found common ground, and although we didn't have too much else in common, we could always talk hockey.

El Blanco was a former poster who is a die-hard Mets fan. No need to explain the hatred here, yet we always managed to keep it civil.

I have very little rooting interest or any other feelings toward the Lions, Browns, and Bills. Yet I enjoy discussing football with these guys, largely because it's mostly objective. They give me an impartial take on the Eagles and I can be impartial with their teams as well.

With all due respect, Mr. Fox what is your problem?
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 10:05 AM       
Quote:
At least the Raiders actually played in and won Super Bowls unlike the Lions. Or didn't choke in 4 straight Super Bowls like the Bills did. It's disrespectful to put the Raiders in the same class as those teams.

And I see Mike Vick is crying about getting hit late. Garbage. Blaming it on the Refs huh? Try complaining to your offensive line, asshole. Or maybe getting rid of the ball a little earlier? I seen NOTHING that other QBs don't have to deal with. What a crybaby, still blaming others but himself. I am glad this worthless germ is not on my team. He won't make it past week 7.
In case you may not remember, this was your first post in this thread. Not a "Hey, I'm a Raiders fan, and I think they've got an ass-kickin' team this year!" More like "You all suck and should choke on your own feces!" You came here trying to start a fight. Why?
MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 03:41 PM       
Quote:
I love it when people chime in, and have nothing to do with the argument. And really know nothing about football. How long did it take you to do that google research? You just put your copypastas on the board, nothing special. You should've just posted the links, because you didn't write that and probably have no idea what it all means. The Raiders went 6-0 in the division last year.
Here is your first post on this thread subject.

http://i-mockery.com/forum/showpost....4&postcount=73

Here is my post which caused it:

http://i-mockery.com/forum/showpost....9&postcount=72

You got right on the defensive without real provocation. Everybody knows these facts about the Raiders, except, apparently for you. Since you like making assumptions about others, let me make an assumption about you: less than 30 years old?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 06:29 AM       
Last post on this and then back to football

Looking at a thread where we are yelling at a guy who got deleted from the forums makes us look like we are nuts and makes me
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 04:16 PM       
Why was Tadao's character deleted?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 05:40 PM       
I don't think I've ever seen that before. Deleting an entire post history of a single individual indicates someone really circumvented something.

Makes one wonder.

At least we have all the post quotations to prove that we didn't make it all up, and the person in the sports forum didn't just disappear when we started to talk to them. That would be nuts. :JOAT
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 05:40 PM       
Maybe he was in deep.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 09:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I don't think I've ever seen that before. Deleting an entire post history of a single individual indicates someone really circumvented something.

Makes one wonder.

At least we have all the post quotations to prove that we didn't make it all up, and the person in the sports forum didn't just disappear when we started to talk to them. That would be nuts. :JOAT
I find your post funny sir, and will express this through a quote and literal public declaration of said fact.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 09:47 PM       
And I will publicly thank you for acknowledging my funny post with a somewhat less witty post of my own.

Do I need to spread my acknowledgements around before giving them to specific people again?

Oh the conundrums we create for ourselves. The horror, the horror.
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 08:39 PM       
Well...I won't be attending the funeral, but for Al I will say this: at least he coached in his past. And I believe he really loved that team.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 01:25 PM       
Rip al.

Fucking love chris burrman
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 05:55 PM       
Excellent job Eag's. Way to give the game away. I mean how many teams win while turning the ball over 5 times? Worst start since 1999. Yay team!

Kudos to the Bills for coming back after getting beaten last week.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 03:53 AM       
Yeah, sucks to be you Pent.
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 08:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
As I Browns fan I am inclined to agree
More Clevetastic hijinks from those Brownies, compliments of DE Marcus Benard.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...benardaccident