Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mr. Oysterhead is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2004, 12:07 AM       
Actually, I've just had a really shitty day.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Oct 30th, 2004, 12:07 AM       
THERES BUGS IN MY SKIN!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I just ate like a 3rd of my bodyweight in canly form those halloween bags that are like $2 each!

WHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2004, 12:09 AM       
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm.shtml

There's a whole community of people who abuse cough syrup. Just like before DXM cough syrup it had Codein in it. And people abused that. Codein is like heroin, so is DXM< but it comes with a hefty hallucinatory effect.

Dont be such a stupid putz.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2004, 12:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBubba
Ok ok. "Loser's acid". Because its legal and therefore not cool. I paid $8.00 for this current ingestion.

I feel very drunk right now. Music is awesome. I can hear each instrument individually.
It takes chemicals for you people to listen like that?
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Oct 30th, 2004, 12:32 AM       
:/ Bubba sucks so please for Fartins sake don't follow his lead. have a beer or smoke a joint once or twice in your life, but don't do phamaceuticals
Psychedelic
Lotida is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2004, 12:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm.shtml

There's a whole community of people who abuse cough syrup. Just like before DXM cough syrup it had Codein in it. And people abused that. Codein is like heroin, so is DXM< but it comes with a hefty hallucinatory effect.

Dont be such a stupid putz.
Read your fucking post moron. You are talking about people who get off on abusing COUGH SYRUP!! Somewhere in your retarded brain cell you think I am a putz for not being up on it??

I am sorry I guess I am not cool enough for the syrup!!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2004, 12:34 AM       
SHUT UP, bunch of haters. That's like saying, "DONT READ BOOKS CAUSE YOU CAN BUY THEM IN BOOKSTORES AND YOU KNOW IF YOU GET THEM IN BOOKSTORES THEY MUST REALLY SUCK AND BE FOR LOSERS, i buy my books on the street, yo."
Psychedelic
Old Oct 30th, 2004, 12:36 AM       
Quote:
NEGATIVE EFFECTS:
upset stomach, vomiting
dizzyness
body itching
rash, red blotchy skin
diarrhea
fever
tachycardia (racing, pounding heart)
some users report feeling disconnected, isolated from others
WOW! That's some cool shit! I sure have been missing out!!

Mr. Oysterhead is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2004, 12:40 AM       
You realize that most of these people have most of those anyway, right?
BANNED

Old Oct 30th, 2004, 12:40 AM       
every chemical has "Side effects" even asprin.
BANNED

Old Oct 30th, 2004, 12:41 AM       
Shit, even vitamine c, salt, sugar and water have side effects, especially in large dosages. What a dumbass.
Psychedelic
Old Oct 30th, 2004, 12:45 AM       
Last time I checked I never had any of those side effects from the things you listed dumbass!! Keep trying to defend your syrup dude.....i'm sure somebody is impressed with how hardcore you are!!
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Oct 30th, 2004, 12:46 AM       
Kalhorn your not cool in this click, so get over it
BANNED

Old Oct 30th, 2004, 01:01 AM       
"water deprivation sodium ion toxicosis", or salt toxicity.

They make more than one kind of Salt for a reason, because some salts aid to the build up of potassium, and others eliminate potassium. Potassium is good for your heart, but it can also clog arteries and veins, giving you cramps and crap like that. There's a reason people don't just take a 4284057420875084275082450824750428750428 % daily pill to make them SUPER healthy. If that worked everyone would be super man.
Since you're obviously taking the cough syrup to reach toxic levels(get high) stuff happens(and what you posted is obviously for people who use it for toxic levels). I don't even usually vomit, unless im on syrup(More specifically the GUAFESSIN or whatever component in it is usually what makes you vomity, and you can buy it without it). The syrup makes you vomity sometimes, it's SWEET, has alcohol in it and is thick and gross.
Try getting high on salt and tell me if the nervous system complications are more fun than a little body itching and diaherra(which dont even happen all the time).

But yea, i dont have to worry about any of that, because i take pure. I'm just pointing out how stupid you are ;/

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE HUMAN BODY. Welcome to the reality that everything has multiple effects! WEeeeeEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee.
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2004, 03:06 AM       
8:47: I ingest 700 mg of DXM

8:49: I notice immediately my hands are trembling far more than normal. I feel somewhat light.

8:53: I remember that it takes about 30 minutes to start. I will clean up the sticky shit all over my room.

9:02: Music has changed. I can hear each intstrument individually. This makes The Postal Service sound extremely irregular because some of their “instruments” are just weird noises. Singing voices are beautiful.

9:06: I am extremely warm and feel fuzzy all over. I put Romeo and Juliet in the DVD and am going to watch it. it’s a nice movie so I figure it wont be all scary when I start “tripping balls” so to speak.

9:08: The parental control password on Lewis’s Playstation is 0000. I am a l337 Haxx0r.

9:15: My legs are quite shaky. I will watch the movie for some time now and report what has transpired later.

9:21: the movie was boring me. Drew is online so I will talk to him.

9:28: talking to drew was fun. I feel drunk.

9:34: My head is insanely itchy. It is extremely annoying.

9:37: I have to rub and scratch my head constantly to keep it from hurting. Its starting to get numb though so that’s good. Unless I did damage and am just to high to notice. Meh.

9:44: I feel very high. This is excellent. Also… I forgot what I was saying.

9:47: The itchiness is on my neck now.. Owchies. I am going to turn off the lights.

9:49: Ok that was extremely scary. Never ever turn off the lights on DXM. Everything becomes scary.

9:50: This feels really good. Music is relxing. Telepopmusic right now.

9:51: Ok I figured this out. If I touch my body somewhere it starts itching real bad…. Im itchy everywhere. Lol.

9:55: Paise Odin there is a party upstairs and I am going to check it out because they are playing milkshake and that is a funny song. I look weird in the mirror. I am wearing my purple jacket. Lol.

9:58: party was lame. My music is beer. I’m going ot dance.

10:06: Talked to hana online. She told me to take more. I agree.

10:07: Ingest additional 200mg. Realize deep down. I am a moron. On the surface. I do not care.

10:17: I am about to cross the threshhold. I will not be able ot convey thohht clearly when I do.

I am not going to record time. Its too confusing. Im warm. Vetry drunk feeling. I like closing my eyes but I want awareness. I feel different. Very itchy, eway too itchy. Omg/. I realize I am fat. My giner smell like balls because scratched htme
My body must look ridiculous because I scratched it so much
I m gong to try to take a showr to stop itching. I decide a showr would not be a good idea itching persits but not as much.I dicvored that the itch is all mental. I can control it. I have comlete control over the tiching now. I am listening to something corporate. I fel woozy. I am going to turn the lights off and listen to music.

I now realize angela is my mom. I love her so much I cannot explan what I mean by this I do not know how to rell you basically I just realized all of my life with angela just now. I will try to do the same with Michael and drew because that wad AWESOME.,
A ghost is stopping me from going back to bed. I will go anyway.
Tge itch is back and it womnt go away. Ok it gores c`away when I switch.
I have scratched myself to much I think. I had some weird epiphany with angela involed. I can hear through wallas btw. But musid takes more precedence to my conscious mind for some reason.

I played ythids video game and this frog gave me a sword but I fdont want a swor I wantr angela she is my GIRLFREIEDN I did not realize that omfgi am so lucky this like falling in love again. This ia `great., I keep on realizing angela is the girl I love and its like I keep doing it over and over., its awedsome.

Ok im tired, I need to lie downng

I realize now that the itch is mearly armotr and if I wear it so it does not harem me I am in a stra nge state, I habve seen mutiple exitances yet nothing strikes me as hallucinating

I am tap-dancing an d talking to colin

Also I talke to my sister. I feel dizzy but still aware. VI am not at third plataeu. Damnit.,

Everything is wied, Lying down again.,

Ok I lied down for while and I saw many things that I thinkm I undertansd. I saw myself. He led ,me through my inner thohgts. He showee me the eror of my most basivc thought and why I musyt change myself to be what I have ti becomne. He let me fall in love ewith naglea again mamnyh times because he knew id like that. He let me and drew race each other in reen chariots that flew through a white sky and michaewl wads my narroator/. I feel sick rom yping

I am still high, but am experiencing something terrifying. I had an amazing experience in which I was shown the evils of my own mind and what I could do to destroy them. But I am STILL HEARING VOICES.

I THOUGHT THEY WERE REAL. THEY ARE NOT. THIS IS SCARY. I REALIZE NOW I HAVE BEEN HALLUCINATING NOISES. I can hear the voices of people having sex in thbe room behind me. Voices of smal girls playing with toys in the room to my right, boys watching television in the other rooms.The voices do not stop. I can hear a girl moaning. She keep on speaking even hough I do not understand her. Sometimes she sounds as though she is in pain and other times she sounds like she is laughing. Most of the time it sounds lik3e she is having sex. It scares me.

She goes “Uhhhh” in a sex way. Some annoying voice is arguing with her. Shec`sounds angry. I don’t understand. Why do I har voices? They are all women. They sound lke they are arguing. ONE IS YELLING. I don’t want to see them. I think they would be scary.

I hear a tornado and more yelling. Now screaming. People are dying. Beeps. There is a hell beast shouting. Marines are yelling to attack him. This is all outside my door. When I look out All I see is a blur. I heard gun shots and blood.

Ok I am calming down and the voices arent as loud. I will attempt o desrcribe what is still fresh in my mind:

I began to fel extremely ichy and I convinced myself that it was a mind game and a test poised by me many years ago to unlock the key to myself. I solved it and the itch became an armor of fire rather than an itch. Once I was granted the armor I could feel my body spinning upward but I told my body that I did not want to go up, it began to spin downward, but I feared this would take me to hell so I told myself to stay equilateral. Then things started shifting in my eyes. I could see the window begin to wave back and forth and I felt as though I was losing my virginity to an experience that I knew existed but couldn’t describe. I fell back and rested my head on the side of the bed. Light became more and more white until two images appeared, but I turned m head away and it left. I saw myself instruct m to look back at where the light started building so I did and It got stronger and stronger until I saw me and drew in green racer outfits racing in jets in a pure white sky faster than anything ive ever seen. We busted forth every time my hear beat and the lead constantly changed till we both agreed wed rather just go get something to eat. Then my self presented me with an explanation of why Michael is my friend. It didn’t really make sense but it looked like a big gyroscopic diagram and we kept coming in contact or something. I didn’t get it. Then he showed me the side of my mind that interacts with angela and he explained to me that I am building a dream world and I am forgetting my past, present and future and that in this angela is being lost to my own revisions and that I have to learn to respect her more and remember that all the figures from both of our pasts are true people and not figments of my fevered imagination. He told me it was essential that I fall in love with her again. Then he showed me a picture of her and I can only describe it as a deified image of her.

Now I simply hear strange noises and voices that scare me quite a bit, but its ok. They will subside. I have read of it.
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2004, 05:29 AM       
Wow, that sound slike one fucked up epic trip.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 30th, 2004, 05:49 AM       
I gotta try this shit. Do you know if I can snort it? :o
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2004, 06:35 AM       
I'm starting to doubt Father Spaz is a real father.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2004, 07:08 AM       
I bet Lotida's the worst nag in real life.
xXxASPERGERSxXx
Old Oct 30th, 2004, 11:01 AM       
Aftermath:

No noticeable brain damage nore damage to cognitive memory thus far. I can recall more from the night previous than I can after a heavy night of drinking. In addition I feel extremely refreshed and energetic which is not normal for me in a stadard day. My communication abilities are still being tested. So far I seem articulate enough to converse with the people I normally do with no difference noted by them.

The trip occured mostly with my eyes closed. The only visual effets I noted in reality was a waviness to everything. And occasioanlly inanimate objects would appear to be spectres of some sort. The noises were truly scary when i realized they were not real. Also my brain taunted me with them by making the voices imitate what I said aloud. So I stoped talking.

Typing was not worth attempting. If I ever ried that again I would ingest, play some light music, an wrap myself tightly in a blanket on my bed and remain there for the entire 5 hour duration.
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2004, 11:04 AM       
Get a fucking life.

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
xXxASPERGERSxXx
Old Oct 30th, 2004, 11:05 AM       
Who the fuck are you?
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2004, 12:04 PM       
I've stopped hanging out with a lot of people in real life that do drugs exactly because they feel that what they have to say, the way they interpret their trips and all that stuff is very important and/or humourous. Whereas they're the ultimate in 'you had to be there' stuff and nobody else cares to hear that sort of rambling incoherent mess. What I see is people with too much time on their hands and too little of a purpose.
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2004, 12:11 PM       
BigMcLargeHuge used to ramble like that. :/

BiggieMclargeguy (4:42:58 PM): dxm feels like scitzophrenia to me
BiggieMclargeguy (4:43:16 PM): i am out
BiggieMclargeguy (4:43:18 PM): of my head
BiggieMclargeguy (4:43:28 PM): it is kinda like drunk
BiggieMclargeguy (4:43:32 PM): but with more mania
BiggieMclargeguy (4:43:38 PM): and confusion
BiggieMclargeguy (4:43:46 PM): i just took a shower
BiggieMclargeguy (4:43:54 PM): even when i am just walking
BiggieMclargeguy (4:44:03 PM): i feel a fluiditiy to my
BiggieMclargeguy (4:44:06 PM): movments
BiggieMclargeguy (4:44:10 PM): like i am always dancing
BiggieMclargeguy (4:44:27 PM): it is the middle of the day
BiggieMclargeguy (4:44:33 PM): i will be up for a long time
BiggieMclargeguy (4:44:41 PM): you can't sleep on DXM any way
BiggieMclargeguy (4:45:13 PM): but you know what you can do?
BiggieMclargeguy (4:45:22 PM): go out front and smoke a ciggarette
BiggieMclargeguy signed off at 4:45:27 PM.
BiggieMclargeguy (5:44:22 PM): i got lost
BiggieMclargeguy (5:44:23 PM): on a walk
BiggieMclargeguy (5:44:29 PM): and i was smoking menthols
BiggieMclargeguy (5:44:35 PM): and every thing was greeen
BiggieMclargeguy (5:45:59 PM): my living room is spinning
BiggieMclargeguy (5:46:05 PM): and my friend is comeing over
BiggieMclargeguy (5:46:07 PM): and he is
BiggieMclargeguy (5:46:31 PM): you should really try dxm somtime
BiggieMclargeguy (5:46:38 PM): it makes everything surreal
BiggieMclargeguy (5:46:45 PM): but everything fits together
BiggieMclargeguy (5:46:58 PM): and everyone knows everyone
BiggieMclargeguy (5:47:07 PM): and you are sooooo happy
BiggieMclargeguy (5:48:47 PM): everything fits together and makes sense
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2004, 12:30 PM       
Holy shit Helm, that sounds familiar. Same way i feel. Watching/hearing about other people having fun isn't in my book under "enjoyable". I try to avoid drug people the same way.