Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Oct 31st, 2004, 01:59 AM       
When a person has been sober their whole life, that is, only known the normal expected spectrum of brain chemistry and its effects, it becomes very difficult for them to relate to self-inflicted alterations of brain chemistry. You most certainly can use words to try and communicate and convey it, yet the very essence of the experience is absent for them to recall and relate with. They are about as "outside-looking-in" as you can get. For some of these folks, drug stories tend to invoke a certain sense of pity, since they do not know what else to feel. There are certainly relatable aspects in the good drug stories, but the majority of it turns the sober person into nothing but a nodding or shaking head.

Oh holy shit, fuck it I'm stopping there. I just got finished with my first paper out of an ever increasing number and it feels like I'm just smearing shit on my chest and drawing pictures with my finger.

fuck fuck fuck dont do drugs dudes okay take it from me theyre a dead end road haha

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2004, 01:05 AM       
You had me going for a minute there!!
LOL INTERNETS
Command Prompt is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2004, 01:28 AM       
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0231201/
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2004, 02:14 AM       
ALMOST anywhere you can get on drugs, you can get through meditation or dreaming. ALMOST. I know because I've used both methods.

And the places you can only get on drugs...you don't want to be there.

Except you, kahl.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2004, 04:11 AM       
I've meditated and dreamed plenty of times(More times than you, not that im bragging), and the experience is always ten times better on drugs. I hate when people say that, "ANYWHERE YOU CAN GET ON DRUGS YOU CAN GET THROUGH MEDITATION". Then the next second they are talking about how using drugs for spiritual endeavors is "lesser", "You're on the lesser astral plane". "YOU EAT THE LESSER SPIRITUAL CANDY, MINES FILLED WITH SUGAR". HAHA I GOT FAT ON MY SPIRITUAL CANDY WHAT DID YOU GET HUH HEALTHY TEETH AND A HEALTHY WORKING HEART WELL LOOK AT ME I HAD 3 HEART ATTACKS BY THE AGE OF TWENTY SEVEN SEE HOW MY SPIRITUAL CANDY IS BETTER THAN YOURS THANK YOU I WIN *begins foaming at the mouth*

Mr. Iveneverdonearitualandiboughtavampirebiblebutdon't even recognizemyreligionsstupidlittlesymbolthathasbeenw idelyusedinegypt andalltheydidtochangeitwasputaskullinthemiddleofit hahahowfucking originalyoupieceofshitbutheywhateverworksforyourig htbutthose techniquescanbefoundanywhereandarethebasicsofabsor bingenergy fromanyfuckingitemorenviromentthankyouverymuch. Fucking new agers.
Senior Tim Allen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2004, 05:48 AM       
I have had many strange dreams such as one involving a giant robotic baby terrorizing New York as me, my friend and Conan O'Brien laughed our ass off at people fleeing while we rode in a purple lowrider; it ended with Louie Anderson working register at Target complaining about liquid socks.

If you feel the need to "enhance" your imagination with drugs, then you're just a pathetic, uncreative loser to begin with.
DDAAF supporter
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2004, 07:16 AM       
See. There it goes again, "I'm more creative cause I'm sober!". You keep making excuses to feel better about your pathetic existance

Lesse, a good(short) list of famous artists who were druggies... poe, hemmingway, oscar wilde, van gogh i believe... im bored already. Just about everybody you idolize and enjoy as "Creative" was probably a drug addict of some form. I dont even think I've been high for a month ;/ Course, once i get my next batch of drugs ill prolly be high quite a bit
Senior Tim Allen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2004, 07:46 AM       
Those people started out as creative geniuses. Most of them started taking drugs because they were morbidly depress and/or insane. Drugs did dick to help make their names known and I hope they'll become zombies tonight to rape your druggie ass.
DDAAF supporter
BANNED

Old Oct 31st, 2004, 08:14 AM       
Well what a coincidence! I'm morbidly depressed and insane.

Somebody cue up the cards that says only depressed people with problems drink and do drugs!

Most of them were already drinkers, lushes and addicts-- sorry to inform you.
LIVE @ THE GHETTO HILTON!
jin is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2004, 09:19 AM       
There is a little boy that lives in a bird cage in hell. His name is Christopher and he cant ever leave his cage or something terrible will happen. ;<
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2004, 09:31 AM       
jesus Bubba, sorry to talk about something else than your narcotic induced hallucinations in your thread. Here comes Arrowx going OMG BUBBA WTF that's more on topic
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2004, 01:30 PM       
Sorry, I just don't understand what the point of coming into a drug thread and repeating the same montra of hating drug stories is accomplishing. Not trying to be a bitchface, just a bit frustrated at hearing, "I DONT RELATE. THIS IS STUPID AND BORING. BECAUSE I DONT RELATE." From people who dont have to read the stories.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2004, 01:58 PM       
Yeah I know how we came off and there was no point to go 'I believe this, yes I know, I agree, you agree with me that on this, yes yes I agree, we agree on this. This!' with ninjavenom and all. Sorry to take up space.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Oct 31st, 2004, 02:10 PM       
since the boards wouldn't let me post this prior.

This remids me of my firs encounter with Shrooms. It was at a friends house and we each ate like ten caps and started playing Crimson skies. We got well into the 2nd mission then Shit started happening, My plain started screaming and yelling at me in my math teachers voice and I started cyring for some reason. My friens hits me and says Shut up My planes like tottaly into me, and he proceeded to woo his Vampire(an aeroplane) Then I spent the next five minutes attempting to outrun my hands. Then after a quick bout of GTA III we tried to carjack some guy at an intersection on our way to the Local Dairy Queen to try and buy a Gremlin (we were verry high before eating the shrooms.) We finished off the bag (another 8 each) Then Got to DQ and they were closed so My friend tried to unlock the dor with some mud then HE ran away and sait I tripped the Silent alarm! Its comming RUN! and he Hopped a fucking fence and took off then hopped backover because there was a bigass dog in the yar he jumped into. We walked around some more Smoked another joint then I saw a monkey under a shrub and grabbed at it. Nothing happened. Then we sat down and tried to get a lawn gnome high. I saw sooo much crayze shit that night I cant remember BUt something Scared me enogh that I just fetaled up and started crying.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2004, 02:22 PM       
The only way that story would be better is if you got hit by a car
Karl Hungus is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2004, 02:23 PM       
wow, ten caps huh? i stopped reading after that point, by the way. How exactly would you go about getting these mushrooms anyway arrowx? since you are such a HUGE hit with everyone it couldn't have been that hard. you make me sad.

duncan don't play that
BANNED

Old Oct 31st, 2004, 06:23 PM       
"There is a little boy that lives in a bird cage in hell. His name is Christopher and he cant ever leave his cage or something terrible will happen. ;<"

Don't use my real name. Also, I pay rent on that cage. i OWN it. I can leave it when i want.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Nov 1st, 2004, 05:30 PM       
funny how people perceive doing drugs as a deviant behavior. we're only human, we get curious sometime. i'm a realist, i believe there's no such thing as positive or negative outlook on life. our glass isn't half-full or half-empty. our glass has been wrapped in a napkin and crushed by the foot of a rabbi. mazeltov.

as for dxm, i've had my share on the drug and loved the experience of it. although the deteriorating aspect of the trip is the suck. if youve havent had the experience, try this...go to the ending credit of any dvd movies. watch the words scroll upward starting from the bottom. after the completion of the credits, look away to a wall, you'll feel as if you're flying straight up. you'd feel it 50x more while on dxm. neato.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Nov 1st, 2004, 07:28 PM       
I by shrooms form the shady character down the road if you must know, And ten caps I a random guess to how may ingested that night.
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Nov 1st, 2004, 10:53 PM       
[singsong]i don't believe you[/singsong]
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Nov 2nd, 2004, 04:49 AM       
ArrowX isn't worthy of using his third eye .

FS is probably a spambot
Old Nov 2nd, 2004, 04:51 AM       
I wouldn't at all be surprised if they were the non-hallucinatory kind.

"dude... this is so weird! I'm seeing a fire hydrant and a dog and CARS!"
"these were totally worth the $12 a piece I paid for them!"
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Nov 2nd, 2004, 07:25 AM       
you mean the non-hallucinatory kind you'd find in the produce section of a food market? or the kind you'd see in the front lawn of your home?
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Nov 2nd, 2004, 08:12 AM       
i remember the safeway i worked at had a sign above the mushrooms saying 'they're magic!'