Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 10:08 PM       
Dear Willie
Is Elx really just Pub in disguise?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 12:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Dear Willie
Is Elx really just Pub in disguise?
maybe it's noob3
"It's all so appalling."
BillyBear is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 02:34 AM       
this site is very confusing...especially when some guys starting crap...and for what, i ask? Answer this...whoever the heck Willy is
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 03:00 AM       
maybe if you settle down and read other peoples posts you'll get a better idea of what's going on!
"It's all so appalling."
BillyBear is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 03:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
maybe if you settle down and read other peoples posts you'll get a better idea of what's going on!
well yeah i got that much, dammit...
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 09:02 AM       
Dear Willie,

Why must he ^ ruin the name?
OH GOD
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 04:47 PM       
because ruining jerks always ruin things, man

you want nobody to ruin your stuff, start liking extremely obscure stuff
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 04:52 PM       
Dear Willie,

Why does god hate me?
OH GOD
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 04:57 PM       
cause he's a fuckin dick
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 06:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
because ruining jerks always ruin things, man

you want nobody to ruin your stuff, start liking extremely obscure stuff
I do already but I have no control over William. I was honestly thinking about going by Wilhelm or Liam instead a while back.
OH GOD
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 07:10 PM       
oh i misunderstoond your question whoopsy daisy

you could try guillaume if you dont mind frenching it up a little
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 07:58 PM       
WILLIE IM GOING TO PUKE QUICK WHAT DO I DO
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 08:04 PM       
dear willie, why did you not you help me?
OH GOD
Old Jul 8th, 2009, 04:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
WILLIE IM GOING TO PUKE QUICK WHAT DO I DO
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
dear willie, why did you not you help me?
im sorry i was driving mail to the post office you coulda puked on someone you didnt like, or maybe in a garbange can or toilet, that would have been my advice
Mocker
Old Jul 8th, 2009, 11:18 PM       
dearest willie,

so today it was all like totally super hot out right soo she was like all like you know talking to him and he was all like they're like wtf duddees and we were all like omg she cant be serious but he said she said she was stoked but he was just like w/e mann i totally think she likes him and i was all but they were all like duh noway

so what do i do?
OH GOD
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 04:27 PM       
ionno i'd wait and see what she does they could be right? idk
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 08:49 PM       
Dear Willie,

What does elx's previous post mean?
OH GOD
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 09:02 PM       
a girl might like a dude but some other people don't believe it?
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 09:09 PM       
How do I know if I'm on doing drugs?
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 09:10 PM       
Two part question, how do I avoid power lines?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 10:07 PM       
Willie,
Is this link of any use to you?
http://trogoglin.ning.com/video/vide...;3AVideo%3A322
OH GOD
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 01:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
How do I know if I'm on doing drugs?
if you start going hallucinations it might be a good clue. you could also watch a tv program and see if it's a lot more or less entertaining than normal
OH GOD
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 01:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
Two part question, how do I avoid power lines?
try and stay in wooded areas as the areas with the power lines will tend to be cleared out around and thus easier to avoid

this advice may not help in case of windstorms however
OH GOD
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 01:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Willie,
Is this link of any use to you?
http://trogoglin.ning.com/video/vide...%3AVideo%3A322
no but thanks a lot being electrocuted is a phobia of mine
Mocker
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 11:29 AM       
dearest willie,

good morning, how are you doing?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE