Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 01:26 PM       
Willie, since when is this ask Dimnos?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 07:49 PM       
since fuckin' never ago
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 08:53 PM       
They were out burning yard waste in a big bonfire today and for a while I thought it'd catch the house on fire, but no such luck.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 09:21 PM       
Willie, in your (obviously correct) opinion, what is the best Whiskey (or Whisky)?
You may already be there.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 04:30 PM       
Willie,
Do I drink Ketel One just because Ray does? I always tell people it is better than Grey Goose. Is this true?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 05:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Willie, in your (obviously correct) opinion, what is the best Whiskey (or Whisky)?
bushmills black is my favourite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
Willie,
Do I drink Ketel One just because Ray does? I always tell people it is better than Grey Goose. Is this true?
i don't know for sure if it's better than grey goose but it is damn tasty i should really try some grey goose one of these days to be sure
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 06:56 PM       
in my completely-unsolicited opinion, there's nothing special about Grey Goose. It's moderately smooth, but so is anything that's not knockoff swill.

Willie,

My cat has recently developed a fetish for plastic grocery bags. He licks and humps them. What do you think is behind this, and what should I do about it?
OH GOD
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 08:09 PM       
as for what's behind it, who the hell knows cats are a mystery maybe he's got cat aspergers or something, but what you should do about it is videotape it and put it on youtube
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 02:36 AM       
we need more lemon pledge
OH GOD
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 04:52 AM       
ill get some at the store just remember to use it in a well-ventilated space or you'll get all lemony
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 05:26 AM       
Willie why do I always wait so fucking long to do my taxes?
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 05:27 PM       
Willie,

Are you ok?
OH GOD
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 10:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Willie why do I always wait so fucking long to do my taxes?
idk i always wait a long time cause i messed up my w4 and have to pay every year
OH GOD
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 10:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Willie,

Are you ok?
im fine i'm just trying out a sort of half-quitting the internet thing
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 05:36 PM       
Should I be more concearned about my cats urinary tract health?
OH GOD
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 07:30 PM       
maybe about 20% more concerned i guess? don't go nutso over it though
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 08:18 PM       
DEAR WILLIE, DID I ASK YOU A QUESTION EARLIER AND FORGET TO POST IT?
OH GOD
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 08:24 PM       
probably! do you still remember what the q. was :-[
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 08:25 PM       
No but I swear to dogg I typed something in here and posted it.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 04:13 AM       
Dear Willie,

Two other people at my work have my First and Last lame, and you have my first name.
Does anyone else have your name and does it upset you sometimes?

Thanks,

Ghost
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Apr 17th, 2009, 02:12 AM       
Can I just text my questions to 542542?
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2009, 11:50 PM       
AM I COOL YET?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2009, 03:56 PM       
Can you knight me?
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Apr 20th, 2009, 07:02 PM       
My credit score is 686 with Equifax. If I call in bomb threats to previous lenders would this raise my score?
OH GOD
Old Apr 20th, 2009, 07:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Dear Willie,

Two other people at my work have my First and Last lame, and you have my first name.
Does anyone else have your name and does it upset you sometimes?

Thanks,

Ghost
yeah theres a william mobbs who owns a big medical supply company in australian and i want there to be an error where all his money goes into my bank account somehow