Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 08:33 PM        gaza bombing (you knew I was going to bring this up!)
Israel bombs university in Gaza
Israeli air force jets have bombed the Islamic University in the Gaza Strip, a significant cultural symbol for Hamas.
Witnesses in Gaza said they saw six separate air strikes on the Islamic University just after midnight, followed by smoke and flames, Associated Press (AP) news agency reported.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7802515.stm

BULLSHIIIIT

ISRAEL: No civilian casualties in Gaza!
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RlZd3vR6Kzk

BULLSHIIIIT

Israel mounts PR campaign to blame Hamas for Gaza destruction
Israel has mounted a public relations campaign to convince international hearts and minds that Hamas is to blame for the death and destruction they are seeing on their television screens.
Stung by the wave of international criticism earlier this year when Israel invaded Gaza to stop militants firing rockets, in an operation dwarfed by its current attack, Israel decided to go on the offensive.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...ael-gaza-hamas

How convinient for the film "valkyrie" to come out in theaters on christmas day. In fact someone tell me why history channel is showing the jewish halocaust at this hour. The jewish wants peace at their homeland for the holiday and everything will go back to normal within a week.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 10:46 PM       
shut up geggy
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 03:36 PM       
I'm sure all of this has nothing to do with the rocket attacks against Israel. The IDF just likes lobbing ordinance at Palestinian buildings.

and what the fuck does a Tom Cruise movie have to do with this? Does it even reference the Holocaust?

and Geggy, you may be watching a program about the Holocaust (that you don't believe happened) because WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF HANUKKAH!

You're not even attempting to have a real discussion about the Israeli airstrikes (and blockade, and supposed plans to invade). You just jumped straight to the paranoia.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 05:48 PM       
Nexus 7 Prototype
VaporTrailx1 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 10:19 PM       
What do you really expect them to do? To just sit there while some douche bags lob rockets at their cities all day?

And yes the civilians are always stuck in the middle and end up being the majority of the casualty rate. But that's war for you.

"War is cruelty, and you cannot refine it."

"Every attempt to make war easy and safe will result in humiliation and defeat"

by the way, what do you expect to happen when a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION was elected as a legitimate government?
Escape will make me god.
corporate whore
Dirge is probably a spambot
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 02:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporTrailx1 View Post
by the way, what do you expect to happen when a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION was elected as a legitimate government?
yeah. we kinda fucked that up. we said have democratic elections!
and then we act all surprised they pick hamas. c'mon really?

OH I MEAN:
DAJEWZ
DAJEWZ
DAJEWZ
Mocker
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 04:08 PM       
So, Geggy, are you just a spammer now? 5 topics on the front page were started by you, but you only followed up on 1. And in that one, you just made some odd Hitler reference that made no sense.

Come on, sissy, at least try to have a conversation.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 07:34 PM       
Hamas has only started to begin its new "Operation Human Shield".
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 05:27 AM       
So Israel saves it's Holocaust documentaries for when they launch major offensives... it all makes sense now.

What do you expect from a terrorist organisation indeed. But then again, with stuff like this going on for ordinary Palestinians, how else would you expect a terrorist organisation to get in power?

As usual I'm going to just stay cynical about the whole thing, with maybe a slight sliver of hope held out for the Palestinians to one day struggle through means that don't include firing rockets at civillians.
Mocker
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 10:34 AM       
You know what would really help the Palestinians? Stop trusting the other Arab nations.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 02:59 PM       
LOL I bet the Isrealis will round up all the Palestinians and put them into a confined area where they could be controlled and slowly eradicated! They could call it a Ghetto or something.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 06:30 PM       
Evil Robot needs to post more

<3
Nexus 7 Prototype
VaporTrailx1 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 1st, 2009, 01:59 AM       
It's been 50something years of this shit. just let em duke it out.
Escape will make me god.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Jan 1st, 2009, 05:15 AM       
Newsweek says Obama is going to appoint Bill Clinton to a foreign relations job and send him over there, and Clinton is going to single-handedly make Israel and Palestine get alone. He would have when he was President but Yasir Arafat was too much of a dick, but now that Arafat is dead, there's no big obstacle anymore.

I just hope something gives way over there so we can quit hearing about the same shit happening over and over in the same places. There aren't going to be any buildings left to bomb if this keeps up.
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 02:52 PM       
Ground forces just entered Gaza. Check CNN for the live feed.

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 03:06 PM       
This is gonna be interesting to say the least.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 03:46 PM       
It's too bad for palastine that the UN is closed on sundays.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 03:50 PM       
Do Israelis still use electronics on sabbath in time of war? Maybe that's why they are using ground force.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 03:57 PM       
I think they can do whatever on the sabbath as long as it involves killing the goyam.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 04:07 PM       
France just officially condemed BOTH sides for acting irrationaly LOL France!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 04:42 PM       
I bet France is gonna turn them in to the principle for fighting behind the handball courts.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 04:55 PM       
Didn't Bill Clinton talk all big a week ago about how he's gonna come over their and make love to them until they are too tired to fight.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 06:24 PM       
Isn't that cute, the IDF forces look just like American forces!
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 08:44 PM       
Oh shut the fuck up you stupid hate mongering spambots.

Hamas has killed just as many Palestinians since the IDF operations started, and legalized Cruxifictions on Christmas.....
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

You don't give a shit about Palestinian Arabs living under the oppression of Hamas rule, which they voted on....or the fact that Egyptian born terrorists waging genocide have co-opted the Palestinian cause. You don't care that in one single day, Hamas rockets killed a Jew, a Christian, and a Bedouin inside one Israeli town.....or even grasp what that says... because like I said, you're just stupid, just hateful, and just spamming forums.

You won't form a proper rebutal to this either....because you can't. How does it feel to be so passionate about something you know so little about?
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 08:49 PM       
In Beersheba, rockets bring Arab, Jewish neighbors together
By ABE SELIG

Quote:
Beersheba looked like a ghost town Wednesday afternoon, as the sporadic wail of sirens and rattling booms of Grad rockets prompted many to stay within the relative safety of their homes, glued to their TVs and radios.
But in the city's Gimmel neighborhood - a heavily-Sephardi, working class bloc near the city center - people stood outside the entrance to a bomb shelter, passing the time with jokes and gossip while waiting anxiously for the next siren or boom.
"We didn't hear it this morning," Riki Yitzhak said. "The siren hasn't been working in this part of town at all, so we left our houses and came to the shelter. I'd rather stay here all day than go home."
Yitzhak explained that she and the others were crowded around the shelter's entrance and had just stepped outside to get a breath of fresh air.
"There are many more people downstairs," said a man who stood with the small crowd, his Hebrew peppered with an Arabic twang. "I'd say there are at least 50 people down there."
Down the flight of stairs and into the shelter's main room, it became apparent he had left out at least one unusual detail.
Sitting around the room, Jewish women pored over books of Psalms and other religious texts, while Arab women, dressed in traditional head coverings and long, modest dresses, sat next to them, knitting scarfs and caps for their young children who waited nearby.
"Look at this," Yitzhak said as she followed the crowd back down the stairs. "This is a mixed neighborhood - Jews and Arabs live here together, and we're all suffering from the rockets together. These women are scared just like we are, and they're our neighbors - we decided that we should all stay down here together."
Indeed, the Arab families, mostly Beduin, said they were happy to be with their Jewish neighbors in the shelter, and that they abhorred the rocket fire coming in from Gaza.
"What do I care about Hamas?" one of the Arab men asked, his anger visible. "This is my home right here, and they're firing rockets at it. Do you think they would stop if they knew there were Arabs living here?"
Others expressed their satisfaction with life in the neighborhood, until it was disrupted by the rocket fire.
"I've been living in this neighborhood for over 10 years," said Daoud Khaled, whose kids hung onto his pant legs as he spoke.
"I love it here, I want to keep living here forever. I have fantastic neighbors, and I'll tell you, in the Gimmel neighborhood, we're all in this together. There's no Arab and Jew here, we're all like one."
Miriam, who was standing nearby, chimed in: "We're like one big family, we get along," Then, switching to Arabic, she asked the woman sitting next to her, "How long have you been here? Eight years?"
The woman nodded, "Yes, eight years in the neighborhood."
"You see," Miriam continued, "we all get along just fine."
But aside from their stories of coexistence, nearly everyone in the shelter said they were scared, tired, and anxious to get back to their regular lives.
"Have you heard anything about when this is going to be over?" asked Muriel, a younger girl who said she had been in the shelter all day. "It's stuffy down here, and we want to go back up. But, how can we leave if more rockets are going to come down?"
Others tried to keep the mood light.
"Listen," one of the Arab men, Hamed, said. "We don't have to go to work today, the kids aren't in school, so we'll just enjoy each others' company. My wife just went to the house to bring candy; everything is going to be just fine."
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull