Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

jared is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 06:58 PM        Art Dedicated to Tadao

This one's for you, little buddy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 07:07 PM       
I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl. Is that a winged dildo with 5 legs?

Old Feb 20th, 2008, 07:10 PM       
I do say that it is, sir. And, if the monsieur would take notice, it's also wearing goggles and a jumpsuit.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 07:20 PM       
I would not piss on this art.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 08:04 PM       
that means you don't like it, right
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 08:25 PM       
No, I love it! I printed it out, then immediately threw away my picture of my mother and
inserted this work of art into the frame.

Old Feb 20th, 2008, 09:12 PM       
So, you're taking the piss, then? (The theme is: Urine)
Well, there's plenty more art for you not to piss on and guess what, cupcake? it's got your name on.
Here's one:

In this picture, we're furries and strengthening the bonds of friendship over some chamomile tea.

Last edited by jared : Feb 20th, 2008 at 10:24 PM. Reason: The future is now

ROOKIE is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 05:53 PM       
There's a reason for the private messaging service.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 06:18 PM       
Don't mind Rookie Jared. He dumps on people because he needs attention and no one really gives a shit about him one way or the other.

BFF
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 02:03 PM       
Maybe i should go register on some forums and then come back in four years and pretend I own the place. I hear it's the fast-track to popularity.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 02:11 PM       
You sure do pay attention to things I say... are you crushing on me?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 03:32 PM       
I was talking to rookie, mister guilty
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 03:43 PM       
Whoops!

Old Feb 23rd, 2008, 01:50 PM       
Oh dear, how Mr. Rookie has misconstrued the essence of this thread. This isn't private. Everyone who has art they've been dedicating to Tadao over the months are encouraged to post it here. I think the others are shy.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 09:34 PM       
I think Rookie is my favorite.