Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

FS is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2003, 08:00 AM        Bud Tucker in Double Trouble
A few years ago I played a demo to a game called Bud Tucker in Double Trouble - it was an adventure game in the style of Sam & Max, but by Eidos Interactive. The graphics were pretty nice and it all looked entertaining, but when I later went on a search for the game, no store had even heard of it. I eventually assumed the game was simply cancelled.

Today I was looking over some old demos I had and came across this game again. I did a websearch, and it turns out the game was actually published in a few countries (France and Germany, I think), but seemingly not in the US. It might've had something to do with the fact that the interface was scandalously ripped off from LucasArts. Even the font for dialogue looks the same. Still, like I said, the game looks fun and I wouldn't mind playing it. Does anyone know of any obscure places to obtain it, or maybe even a place to download it? eBay and foreign Amazon sites don't have it.
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Oct 19th, 2003, 12:34 PM       
http://www.eutechnyx.com/

This is the supposed copyright holder to Bud Tucker (can't find a mention of Bud Tucker on their site, but Eutechnyx is where www.the-underdogs.org took me). I guess you can try contacting them, but I have the feeling you'd end up in a corporate loop of bullshit even getting them to offer the game for sale, if they even have it. Might get lucky though.