Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
beautiful freak
Aimless is probably a spambot
Old Aug 2nd, 2009, 08:08 PM        I would like to talk for a moment about Slurpees.
While they are my favorite thing... possibly ever? They constantly infuriate me and these are the reasons why.

1. While the Coke slurpee is my favorite, it's always out. ALWAYS OUT. I've gone in the morning, night, freaking dead of winter and it's always out! It might not be a problem if...

2. Who the hell picks the damned slurpee flavors anyway?! It's simple, Coke, Sprite, some sort of orange, cherry.. there you go, that's all you need. WHO THE HELL WANTS APPLE MANGO?! It's never out.

3. Consistency.

4. Sometimes, and I can't explain it, when they have pina colada flavor..the coke slurpee tastes like freaking coconut. I hate coconut, it has no place in my slurpee.

5. Don't bother even trying on a hot day. The store could be completely empty and you will wander slowly to the machine, grab a cup and then...
a freaking family or group of teens will come in right behind you and start fighting for lids and make you spill your coke slurpee all over your arm!!#@!.

...that being said, I am going to limp my way to the 7-11 and get a slurpee, it's 90 here and I'm dying. If I get there and it's out or I get pushed over, I'm cracking skulls.