Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 02:59 PM        Name all these horror movies
A friend just sent this to me...

http://us.mms.com/us/dark/index.jsp

Pretty cool idea and I like the artwork too. Can you get all 50 answers? (it does let you save your progress if you don't wanna do it all in one sitting)

*SPOILERS POSTED BELOW IN THIS THREAD*
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 03:21 PM       
I love these things. Even though I'm terrible at them. The art is very fitting.

I only got 14, and now am taking a break.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
zoom
eggyolk is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 03:24 PM       
im up to 11.. i got most of the easier ones:

friday the 13th
silence of the lambs
children of the corn
pumpkinhead
candyman
the ring
texas chainsaw massacre
leprechaun
saw
the fly
jaws

i will have to finish this later
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 03:37 PM       
some of these arent even really horror movies. i saw 12 monkeys and butterfly effect in there
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 07:05 PM       
13 minutes in and I got 22. Some were obvious while others left me gasping for air they were so damn confusing.
Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 07:06 PM       
Thats pretty cool. The little copyright symbols by the m & m's make me sad though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 07:45 PM       
The easiest ones were Eraserhead and A Clockwork Orange.
I got thirteen on a few minutes.
SUFFER is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 07:47 PM       
so far i got these ,and some of them definitely arent horror movies:
12 monkeys
beetlejuice
the ring
silence of the lambs
the fly
pirahana
butterfly effect
a nightmare on elm street
friday the 13th
candyman
pumpkin head
saw
house of wax
leprechaun
war of the worlds
the invisible man
the hills have eyes
children of the corn
the crow
scream
dark water
the sixth sense
the wicker man
rosemarys baby
the birds
the creature from the black lagoon
eraserhead
childsplay
the village
signs
seven
a clockwork orange
psycho
halloween
blade
the grudge
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 07:49 PM       
thanx for spoilers guys i didn't REALLY want to play this
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 08:16 PM       
What the hell is the guy in the window with the spyglass?

I have 41 so far.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 08:28 PM       
it's a hitchcock film hint ihnt
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 08:41 PM       
Rear window.

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 08:43 PM       
Well, you ruined it.
OH GOD
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 08:45 PM       
ps it doesnt say "horror movies" it says "DARK movies" get it cause of the dark chocolate m&ms they're trying to sell
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 08:46 PM       
I'm at 42. The one with the guys holding that letter took me too fucking long for how simple it is.

OH GOD
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 08:48 PM       
ok i don't get:

lady w/ 2 kids
whatever the green m&m is suppose to be
that black archway on the far right
the alien in the tower
the grim reaper or w/e in that circle
guy with lantern
and the stairs

the others i got
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 08:48 PM       
What's up with all of the dudes with the zeros?
OH GOD
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 08:50 PM       
it is a bad pun

ps it is also a movie that was recently remade, and to nobodys surprise it was awful

pps, not zeroes
The Wolf
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 08:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
ok i don't get:

lady w/ 2 kids
whatever the green m&m is suppose to be
that black archway on the far right
the alien in the tower
the grim reaper or w/e in that circle
guy with lantern
and the stairs

the others i got
The lady with 2 kids is kinda hard. Think about universal's old monsters. The alien is tricky but you'll be angry when you find out what it is cause it's so simple.

The Wolf
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 08:59 PM       
Fuck yeah! I got that guy with the lantern. 44 now.

OH GOD
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 09:03 PM       
jeez those two clues were

so which ones DON'T you have zopmboid
OH GOD
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 09:21 PM       
ok i got bored and went to find a spoiler and i gotta say at least one of the ones i didnt get was because it was a movie i'd never heard of before
The Wolf
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 09:22 PM       
Blue m&m, circle with death in it, stairs, guys with the map, and whatever else is left.

Edit: Dead zone...fuck I'm dumb.
Edit 2: SINCE WHEN IS BLUE VELVET A HORROR MOVIE?

Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 10:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
jeez those two clues were

so which ones DON'T you have zopmboid
What does he have AROUND him?

You wear it on your finger.

I got about 15 in 5 minutes, Then I got tired of it.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 11:13 PM       
I have 47. I still need the guy with the lantern, the archway, and the stairs