Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 04:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
I just know that is funny? Because it sounded really lazy quick witted but im sure everyone thinks its funny. If thats what passes for funny then I seriously will leave. Because I can't be funny

Removed unnecessary words. Added obviously missing words. Your work is unsatisfactory and I will need to speak to your parents
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 04:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Removed unnecessary words. Added obviously missing words. Your work is unsatisfactory and I will need to speak to your parents
Summed up the majority of your posts.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 04:48 PM       
Quote:
Summed up the majority of your posts.
And I shall do likewise for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO always posts
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 04:51 PM       
Whatever mexican.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 05:10 PM       
[by way of explanation] Mexican food contains lots of beans and is known to cause explosive flatulence. That and the possibility that he is referring to the connection between Mexican food and "Montezuma's revenge".

Yeah, it's pretty weak.
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 05:13 PM       
Not only was it weak, he probably pulled something reaching for that.

Guess that's why there's no witty followup from him, he's nursing his injury
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 05:23 PM       
your ruinnig my thread.

back on topic

http://www.imightbedrunk.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/white_hot_fat_girl_throwing_up.jpg

Last edited by executioneer : Jun 8th, 2011 at 08:25 PM. Reason: yeah kind of nsfw
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 06:46 PM       
Quote:
your ruinnig my thread.

back on topic

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 08:41 PM       
Wow.
You may already be there.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 09:24 PM       
guys. i miss kellychaos.
THAT'S how bad this is.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 05:18 AM       
isnt that nsfw? im not sure and im not gonna look closely but i think you might be able to see some vagina
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 07:02 PM       
Prob going to be the only wood she's gonna be able to sit on.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 02:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
guys. i miss kellychaos.
THAT'S how bad this is.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 01:53 AM       
oh shit i just realized kellychaos is gone

i think a celebration is in order
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 10:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Quote:
I just know that is funny? Because it sounded really lazy quick witted but im sure everyone thinks its funny. If thats what passes for funny then I seriously will leave. Because I can't be funny