Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 04:09 PM       
Yeah, I bought them more for the miniatures themselves but I quit when I was ten and my parents made me start using my own money. :/
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 09:41 PM       
Mister Mobbs, how are you feeling of late?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 05:08 AM       
a little stressed but otherwise fine. my job is going thru some changes and i'm not sure if i'm gonna like 'em. I'll still have one, at least, so i can't throw any television sets thru windows just yet
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 05:24 AM       
Willie, If you ever come down to LA to say hi to RoG, can I meet you at a bar and buy you a few drinks.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 05:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Willie, If you ever come down to LA to say hi to RoG, can I meet you at a bar and buy you a few drinks.
probably! i'm almost 100% sure i'm gonna go to comicon 2010 maybe then
Banned

MajorScales is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 07:22 PM       
Hey Willie on a scale of 1 to 10 how much am I hated by most of the Mods on this forum?
OH GOD
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 07:45 PM       
well since you've been gone a while i think it's probably down to about a 6 or 7
Banned

Old Sep 9th, 2009, 08:13 PM       
I can try harder
OH GOD
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 08:16 PM       
you don't have to if you don't wanna man it's up to you
Banned

Old Sep 9th, 2009, 09:19 PM       
I can't believe Jixby is banned he's like a friend of Mr.Mockery...it is rather disillusioning.
OH GOD
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 10:23 PM       
well i bet if he actually had any interest in coming back he coulda by now

i mean even if it was thru a character or something, i mean he's moved a couple times since then so his IP is never gonna match so who'd be able to tell
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 11:49 PM       
I hope Jixby is not forever gone. But who knows, he could be me or YOU O.O

But theres always going to be a little jixby in all of us
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 02:30 AM       
Didn't Jixby fuck up on the secret santa? CIG informed of this awhile back.

Speaking of CIG, I miss her

NEVER FORGET
OH GOD
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 02:48 AM       
she's still here, see if you can guess what she changed her name to
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 02:53 AM       
hmmmm... first guess

Dixie.

I want to change my name now
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 02:15 PM       
Dear Willie,

How did I ever miss that picture of CIG?
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 09:31 PM       
This is post #666, does that mean anything?
OH GOD
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 10:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Dear Willie,

How did I ever miss that picture of CIG?
idk, i'm not 100% sure i saw it either cause you'd think i'd remember something like that
OH GOD
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 10:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
This is post #666, does that mean anything?
it means that this thread is the caretaker of the damned
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 12:57 AM       
ohh, I wanted to get to be post 666 on 9/9/09
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 07:39 AM       
Dear Willie,

Yesterday I was coming home from the grocery store and there was this guy doing some sort of not-polished martial arts shit in his driveway. It looked like it was trying to be tai chi but came off more like that Star Wars kid. Why would he put himself on display in the middle of his driveway, on a busy street, before he had his technique somewhat perfected?

Thanks,

Kitsa

ps- he had on dirty sweatpants and one of those wolf shirts, if that helps.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 09:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
ohh, I wanted to get to be post 666 on 9/9/09
Dear Willie,
My computer shows that 10K's post asking about CiGs pic was post #666. Is this not the case?
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 07:15 PM       
I'll be damned your right!
OH GOD
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 07:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Dear Willie,

Yesterday I was coming home from the grocery store and there was this guy doing some sort of not-polished martial arts shit in his driveway. It looked like it was trying to be tai chi but came off more like that Star Wars kid. Why would he put himself on display in the middle of his driveway, on a busy street, before he had his technique somewhat perfected?

Thanks,

Kitsa

ps- he had on dirty sweatpants and one of those wolf shirts, if that helps.
maybe he's using the embarrasment as a motivator to improve? idk
OH GOD
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 07:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Dear Willie,
My computer shows that 10K's post asking about CiGs pic was post #666. Is this not the case?
i thought that was the post he was talking about! it still woulda been cool if it'd been on 9/9/09 haha