Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 08:52 PM       
someone already answered that one, i thought
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 08:56 PM       
I thought that you could give the best answer 'cause you're Willie. I guess I was wrong.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 10:22 PM       
Even Willies fail sometimes.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 12:14 AM       
I MEAN SOMEONE ALREADY GAVE A SIMILAIR ANSWER TO MINE. ALSO I AM TYPING INC APS TONIGHT IF ANYONES GOT A OBJECTION HERE'S THE LEFT SIDE OF MY D*CK YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND TASTE IT
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 12:55 AM       
Willie, I wouldn't let a damn MOLECULE of your dick touch me!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 09:55 AM       
Deer Willie,

What would you look like with antlers?

Spoilers!
OH GOD
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 03:28 PM       
i'd look like one of the knights who say knee from the monty python
Spoilers!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 01:07 AM       
Dear Willie,

?
OH GOD
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 05:12 AM       
here is your answer
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 01:04 PM       
Dear Willie,

Why is it that during the coldest of nights women do the mummy roll? Sometimes even the mummy roll, discard, mummy roll redux.
Spoilers!
OH GOD
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 04:08 PM       
coriolis effect, dude. ladies always rotate clockwise in the northern hemisphere
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 05:07 PM       

maybe you should get a bed that can fit three people so she can sleep in the middle then after the mummyrolls your blankets you just switch sides of the bed and she'll mummy rull the blankets right onto you.

I'm sure, with a little mechanical ingenuity, we can even create a more efficient system than this which will make it so you dont have to wake up in the middle of the night.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 05:47 PM       
Have you ever smashed an old TV screen?
OH GOD
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 07:11 PM       
i have smashed an old tv screen with explosions
OH GOD
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 07:13 PM       

the antenna from that tv are on the top of my head in this picture
Is a RoboCop.

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 07:21 PM       
Dear Willie,

Where have I seen that picture before?

Love- The Leader
OH GOD
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 07:26 PM       
several places on the internet? it's on my webpage for one
Is a RoboCop.

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:43 PM       
That must be it as I visit your website everyday.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 11:03 PM       
Mister Mobbs, why didn't I believe the Internet's warning that all ladies are crazy? They are so crazy.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:05 PM       
Was that on July 3rd?
OH GOD
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Mister Mobbs, why didn't I believe the Internet's warning that all ladies are crazy? They are so crazy.
i don't think there's anyone who isn't crazy by someone elses standards, man woman or child
OH GOD
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
Was that on July 3rd?
the blowing up of tv? no i think it was just a saturday afternoon
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 06:28 PM       
Is this a question?
OH GOD
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 07:07 PM       
could be
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 07:26 PM       
how often do you cut your fingernails?