Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 01:06 AM       
THE QUESTION IS, DO YOU WEAR BIG GLASSES WHILE YOU ARE GIVING A BLOW JOB?
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 10:36 AM       

Girls, stop wearing these--you're not painters. And stop dressing your daughters like mini-versions of yourself.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 12:44 PM       
haha i hate those hats the only people who wear those hats are incredibly stupid uncute girls and gay guys. Both of which look like twats in them.
The Sparklenatress
Sparklez is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 10:02 PM       
I´ve always hated big glasses and I wonder why so many girls at school wear them, it makes them look like fly heads for me. Anyways its not like I make such a big fuss about it.

**~Sparklez out~**

Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 04:31 AM       
I've always hated girls that write in girly colours like pink or purple. And especially when the ink has sparklez in it. That's annoying.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 04:36 AM       
What about softball? What the fuck is that? Baseball is already a pussy sport. Women had to make it easier? Dumb bitches.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 03:21 PM       
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 05:26 PM       
I find it interesting that it's pretty accurate even today.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 05:44 PM       
It's so cute when they believe they can think on their own.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 07:44 PM       
HAHA GIRLS CAN'T EAT.

UNLESS IT'S DICK.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 9th, 2009, 07:23 PM       
I love you Sam.

I really do.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 9th, 2009, 08:10 PM       
Hey Sam!

Spoilers!
The Unicorn
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 01:51 AM       
I knew you'd come around to me.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 01:04 PM       
MORE LIKE CUM AROUND
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 01:08 PM       
AROUND
The Unicorn
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 02:13 PM       
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 02:19 PM       
Sometimes, if a bitch looks especially uppity, I'll hit her before she even has a chance to contradict me.

That was very funny. Well done.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 02:29 PM       
somebody get this man a beer
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 12:52 PM       
I HEARD THERE WERE BLOWJOBS AND DUMB GIRLS IN THIS THREAD, SO I RAN OUT OF HERE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

Last edited by Womti : Jun 10th, 2009 at 03:26 PM.