Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 06:15 AM       
Speaking of Tony Romo and old Onion articles that I love...

http://www.theonion.com/content/news..._to_four_weeks
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 09:25 AM       
Too bad THAT Tony Womo wasn't on the field last Saturday.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 11:25 AM       
Still drinkin' the green Kool-Aid, BallChin-Man.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 03:47 PM       
Every time I see that avatar, all I can see is Dr. Steve Brule. Must be the hair.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 01:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Every time I see that avatar, all I can see is Dr. Steve Brule. Must be the hair.
I was thinking Vir from Babylon 5 (Stephen Furst):

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 02:47 AM       
I posted this in the youtube thread, but it is soo beyond the pale for LT that I have to post it here as well

I read the defense! I read the defense! I read the defense! I read the defense!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 11:04 PM       
OMG!

This is almost as bad as the "Superbowl Shuffle" - because of the dancing antics of William Perry, this still beats LT's "Electric Glide".
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 02:46 PM       
We agree to disagree. Still,
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 03:00 PM       
WTF?

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nf...ory?id=4833908

26 years old and a physical speciman. As I said, WTF?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 08:36 PM       
Cowboys. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playof...ory?id=4834737 Grow a set!

What up wit dose JETZ?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 11:46 PM       
Not sure, but they were on a bit of a tear going in (though not as big of one as the Chargers were) so I guess they are just riding their momentum and believing their own hype
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 01:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Cowboys. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playof...ory?id=4834737 Grow a set!

What up wit dose JETZ?
I'm confused. Brooking complains that the game was out of reach and the Vikes should've just gave up. Well then why were the Boys going for it on 4th when the game was out of reach? Was it running up the score? Yeah, but I have no problem with it.

Afterwards Childress was saying how all week the players were getting pissed at all the "Dallas Cowboys are leet haxors" talk around the country and that no one gave the Vikings any chance to win, so naturally they made to push Dallas' shit back in.

Also the Cowboys kept calling timeouts when the game was long decided and I sure didn't see the Cowboys let off the Eagles last week so Brooking needs to change out his tampon and stop crying like a little bitch.

Last edited by WhiteRat : Jan 18th, 2010 at 02:56 PM.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 03:12 PM       
:highfive
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 12:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
I'm confused. Brooking complains that the game was out of reach and the Vikes should've just gave up. Well then why were the Boys going for it on 4th when the game was out of reach? Was it running up the score? Yeah, but I have no problem with it.

Afterwards Childress was saying how all week the players were getting pissed at all the "Dallas Cowboys are leet haxors" talk around the country and that no one gave the Vikings any chance to win, so naturally they made to push Dallas' shit back in.

Also the Cowboys kept calling timeouts when the game was long decided and I sure didn't see the Cowboys let off the Eagles last week so Brooking needs to change out his tampon and stop crying like a little bitch.
Ultimately, I agree. These are pro athletes, if you don't like getting scored on (while getting paid no less) then whine less and defense more IMO
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 08:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
WTF?

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nf...ory?id=4833908

26 years old and a physical speciman. As I said, WTF?
An acquaintance of mine who was a high school track star died in a similar way during the first freshman week of college. They found him dead in his dorm room of an undiagnosed heart defect.

Scary shit
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 09:29 AM       
Quote:
An acquaintance of mine who was a high school track star died in a similar way during the first freshman week of college. They found him dead in his dorm room of an undiagnosed heart defect.

Scary shit
Flo Hyman. Hank Gathers. Len Bias. At least Bias was doing cocaine, the other two were victims of Marfan Syndrome, which too often gets diagnosed posthumously. I wonder if the same thing is at work here. The guy was tall and lean, which unfortunately are hallmarks of the disorder.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 07:01 PM       
Yeah, a lot of Marfan's patients are sudden aortic dissections. I think it gets mixed up with certain pituitary problems a lot or, as you said, diagnosed posthumously.

The track star I knew was long and lean. I'm trying to remember if he had other hallmarks of Marfan's (the long fingers, the posture checkpoints) and I think he did. But I don't know what the specific diagnosis was and it was never my place to intrude and ask. I just remember it being such a tragedy and a shock to see this poor guy, who had gotten into college on a track scholarship, in a casket before school even started
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 08:16 PM       
HAHAHAHA THE CHARGERS LOST TO THE JETS.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 08:20 PM       
Quote:

Scary shit
At my middle school years ago while I was in attendance there, a young man who participated in track religiously literally had his heart explode. The cause of death was that the medication that he had been on (roughly for 2 years or so) had caused his heart to over work itself resulting in his "spontaneous" heart explosion. The medication for the record was Adderall. It was pretty shocking and an example of why you should never mix stimulants with strenuous physical activities.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 08:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES View Post
At my middle school years ago while I was in attendance there, a young man who participated in track religiously literally had his heart explode. The cause of death was that the medication that he had been on (roughly for 2 years or so) had caused his heart to over work itself resulting in his "spontaneous" heart explosion. The medication for the record was Adderall. It was pretty shocking and an example of why you should never mix stimulants with strenuous physical activities.
ADHD meds are nearly always controlled substances (aka uppers) which can affect the body much like methamphtamine or cocaine. Kit can correct me if I'm mistaken, but strenuous physical activity combined with medication like this sounds like a recipe for destruction. Why didn't the doctor warn of this combination?