Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 11:24 AM       
GTA4: Lost and Damned.

I think they could at least have made some major upgrades to Liberty City that weren't story missions or like one or two more buildings you can go into. It's pretty much exactly the same as it was in 4; I even found a set of the same secret body armor at this one pier, and the only change to the radio is that some news bulletins were added about biker gang warfare. They might have even been there before, I dunno. Although I love Liberty Rock Radio and there are some great driving songs on it, so that's not really that bad of a deal. It makes sense, too, since Lost and Damned's timeline is apparently parallel to GTA4's.

I like the missions, I guess. My favorite part so far was where you and your bros have to follow the AOD members and pick them off their bikes with sawed off shotguns while cavorting through the streets at top speed because I kept pretending I was in the opening scene of Akira.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 12:49 PM       
does it still have the annoying relationship simulator bullshit
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 01:34 PM       
Relationships were the end of GTA
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 02:12 PM       
NEEKO, CUZIN WHERE ARE DA BEEG AMEERICAN TEETEES
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 11:28 PM       
i never shot a friendly npc so much as i shot roman when i was playin that game
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Mar 31st, 2009, 12:53 AM       
I'm not too far in, but your biker buddies will all give you guns and shit, and you can call in a free bike from one of them no matter where you are, and and and you never ever have to take them out anywhere, ever. I do like it a lot better than GTA4 already.

I always took Roman up in a helicopter then bailed into the river while he went down and exploded in the city.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2009, 10:19 AM       
I still suck really badly at drums on Rock Band. To my infinite embarassment, the worst I ever did was on a Ramones song (Teenage Lobotomy- 80% on easy).
OH GOD
Old Mar 31st, 2009, 11:32 AM       
the drums are fuckin hard though i'm sure i've done worse than 80% on many easy songs, i can't get the hang of the kickdrum
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2009, 11:47 AM       
The pedal hurts my foot. If I play more than 10 songs, I get shinsplints. I've tried arranging it all sorts of ways and nothing seems to help.

I think the worst I ever did was 60% on easy, on some weird song I'd never heard before where the drums were just all over the fucking place. Usually I pick up on patterns pretty quickly but I couldn't even see the pattern on this one.

If I stick with easy I usually don't do worse than 90-95%. Usually.
Rev. Danno is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 12:05 AM       
Final Fantasy 1,2,10 & 12. Just finished 8&9, then I'll play 7. Lego Indy once in a while. Tetris on my mac twice a day at least.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 10:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Danno View Post
Final Fantasy 1,2,10 & 12. Just finished 8&9, then I'll play 7. Lego Indy once in a while. Tetris on my mac twice a day at least.

Please don't play 12.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 03:50 PM       
Hey guy, FFXII was my favorite

Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 04:00 PM       
I personally thought all FF games after 3, or 6 or whatever you want to call it, sucked major ass. But then 10 came out and it was a pleasant surprise. I have never played 12.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 08:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
Hey guy, FFXII was my favorite

Really?
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 12:47 AM       
terranigma - shit is super rad and pretty hard.
has a woody
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 12:51 AM       
Certainly. The story was refreshing compared to the contrived shit found in FF's VII through X (well, excluding IX). The combat got rid of random encounters, meaning the franchise finally got with the times. And it all took place in Ivalice, but way more fleshed out.

The only other FF I've finished was the GBA remake of the original.

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 12:54 AM       
I hate it when people claim that 9 was the only good 3D Final Fantasy because it was just really bad
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 12:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
terranigma - shit is super rad and pretty hard.
Boo ya! Illusion of Gaia is good too.

That was very funny. Well done.
has a woody
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 01:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I hate it when people claim that 9 was the only good 3D Final Fantasy because it was just really bad
Maybe. But it was the least retarded game out of the PSX-era FFs.

Either way, I think the entire franchise is pretty crummy.

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 01:11 AM       

That was very funny. Well done.
has a woody
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 01:13 AM       
We should argue about this in the "argue about videogames" thread :D

Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 10:45 AM       
FF9 was the the one with the gunblades? Right? That was totally gay. Not just the gunblade things the whole game. I think I forced myself to play a good bit into it before I just couldnt take anymore. Or no... that was 8... 9 had the little monkey kid? I got about 10 minutes into that before saying forget it. Im not saying 10 was great but it was playable.
OH GOD
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 12:09 PM       
dude, wrong thread
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 02:28 PM       
i liked how at the end of 9 you ended up fighting metatron.

lol
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 05:28 PM       
Played some Little Big Planet last night with friend and sister. She's really bad at: platform jumping and driving but decent with guns. Tried out some really awesome japanese levels. I was really surprised that regular people put these levels together.