Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 05:39 AM       
Honestly, all my the baby babs bullshit aside. Tadao, can I please PM you? I really need your advice and I won't be a nigg3r.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 12:46 PM       
no
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 02:16 PM       
Babs, there is always the ask Willie thread.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 10:04 PM       
I stopped breathing for about 30 minutes, but I'm out of the hospital early, and kicking some ass at recovery! Just need to get used to having one balance nerve, and for my head to stop spinning 24/7.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 02:26 AM       
You are doomed to forever walk in a circle.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 10:22 PM       
I think I might have sleep apnea

I don't want to have to wear a doofy machine to bed every night.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 10:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
tonight i find out if i got accepted into Berkeley or not. I kind of hope I didn't so its easier to decide which university to attend.
I decided to drop out of college. I'm just going to spend my days selling my plasma and huffing air-duster.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 11:16 PM       
nice

is there a lot of money in huffing air-dusters?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 11:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
I think I might have sleep apnea

I don't want to have to wear a doofy machine to bed every night.
a vacuum cleaner on your dick?
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 12:09 AM       
Well, I tend to go with "pressure-controlled tube," but if you want to say it like a stupid person, go ahead.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 12:33 PM       
I've been taking a certificate II media course, and today I had to do a presentation in front of the rest of the class. I was required to find two people in community radio, then use them as case studies on a topic that is an "issue" in local radio stations.

I originally got a week extension on it, because I was lazy and didn't do it, then my teacher went on holiday, and I ended up with another week.

Today I decided to start it, so I found a real radio station in Scotland on the internet and stole identities of two people that work there. I gave them both email addresses, and made up back stories for them. My teacher must have thought something was up, so she asked me loads of questions about my two fake people, which I answered perfectly without flinching. Then when I got home I noticed she had emailed them, thanking both of them for their assistance in her class. I replied back as each character.

I feel invincible.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 12:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
[...] I found a real radio station in Scotland on the internet and stole identities of two people that work there. I gave them both email addresses, and made up back stories for them. My teacher must have thought something was up, so she asked me loads of questions about my two fake people, which I answered perfectly without flinching. Then when I got home I noticed she had emailed them, thanking both of them for their assistance in her class. I replied back as each character.
Does this remind anyone else of "Sneakers"?
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 04:00 PM       
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 04:54 PM       
haha whats funny is if you get caught you could potentially be expelled

BANNED

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 04:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Does this remind anyone else of "Sneakers"?
can you make your avatar robert redford
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 06:41 PM       
Quote:
I've been taking a certificate II media course, and today I had to do a presentation in front of the rest of the class. I was required to find two people in community radio, then use them as case studies on a topic that is an "issue" in local radio stations.

I originally got a week extension on it, because I was lazy and didn't do it, then my teacher went on holiday, and I ended up with another week.

Today I decided to start it, so I found a real radio station in Scotland on the internet and stole identities of two people that work there. I gave them both email addresses, and made up back stories for them. My teacher must have thought something was up, so she asked me loads of questions about my two fake people, which I answered perfectly without flinching. Then when I got home I noticed she had emailed them, thanking both of them for their assistance in her class. I replied back as each character.

I feel invincible.
I can't wait for her to invite them to your school to see what you sound like with scottish accents.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 10:02 PM       
It has all the makings of a comedy of errors.
BANNED

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 11:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I can't wait for her to invite them to your school to see what you sound like with scottish accents.
and the different disguises

my suggestion:
sherlock holmes
tall foreign woman

nobody would suspect anything

or since they're scottish you can even wear pretty the sam disguise by weaing kilts however the primary difference will be that the woman will have a smaller moustache
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 1st, 2012, 12:18 AM       
Quote:
haha whats funny is if you get caught you could potentially be expelled

I wont get caught. Unless she seduces me and makes me admit what I did.

That is likely.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 1st, 2012, 09:25 PM       
Quote:
can you make your avatar robert redford
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 1st, 2012, 09:25 PM       
I think the resemblance speaks for itself.
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 1st, 2012, 09:26 PM       
Without the hair.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 1st, 2012, 09:42 PM       
Quote:
I wont get caught. Unless she seduces me and makes me admit what I did.

That is likely.
You should hit on her as one of these fictitious Scots.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old May 1st, 2012, 10:44 PM       
I'm pissed off because I have to go back to work tomorrow, but at the same time I met a guy that offered to sell me psilocybin, so as long as I don't majorly fuck up, I'll be tripping on shrooms soon.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2012, 11:28 PM       

Any love for Screaming Lord Sutch perchance?