Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 10:12 AM       

Eh, it all happens around the same time.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 10:44 AM       
What the fuck is that?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 11:51 AM       
Mordy Mermeltashen. Duh.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 12:22 PM       
DUUUUHHHHH.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 01:12 PM       
That is not a Jew nose :/
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 01:18 PM       
but it is circumcised.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 01:22 PM       
and hairless
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 01:24 PM       
I still can't believe they put that thing on a kid's page.

And why is it flesh colored?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 01:29 PM       
Did you get a load of how he looks during party time? Is this really a kids page?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 01:29 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 01:30 PM       
Yep, aish is a huge Jewish site and that's their kids page.

Here's Mordy with his son, who I understand is a little prick.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 01:33 PM       
And here I thought the Japanese were strange! Thank god I'm not the only one embarrassed by my blood line.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 01:37 PM       
You want to see something embarrassing, look at this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcB68AtrmZM
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 01:43 PM       
Lol, I get a visual of several female Jewish comedians from that.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 01:44 PM       
The only thing yet to be determined is which gender's organs it actually is.

Edit: I can't believe I missed these coloring book pages.

http://www.aish.com/purimfamily/puri...ring_Pages.asp
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 01:55 PM       
That's the great thing. It is both. Point up in masculine, point down is feminine. Make them hump and you'll see stars!
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 01:59 PM       
Now I need to bake some and make them hump
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 02:00 PM       
hehe
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 02:16 PM       
Weird. I just got a call from one of the bf's coworkers. I don't think he knew he was calling me, he must have been set up somehow.

He stammered that he liked the oreo balls I made for their Christmas party and quickly got off the line.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 02:25 PM       
Hehe sounds like a phone joke gone awfully bad.

Hi, is your refrigerator in a can?
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 02:27 PM       
Poor bastard, having to call me. I knew who it was when I heard the name, but I accused him of being the bf's "other woman" just the same. I think he thought I was serious.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 02:34 PM       
Maybe they thought you would be rip roaring drunk.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 02:39 PM       
Speaking of which, I think it's time to switch from coffee to vodka.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 03:44 PM       
Just add the vodka to the coffee, it'll be okay.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 03:52 PM       
It will never be ok. Dave Blood has been dead 5 years to the day.