Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 01:10 AM       
That's my kind of niger
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 02:52 AM       
Carnivore is wasted right now everyone, it is very entertaining to say the least.

Oh by the way, she pee'd on a tree for the 3rd time.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 03:20 AM       
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 03:20 AM       
PEEEE ONNNNN YOUUU ALLLLLLL
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 03:22 AM       
Quote:
You people are the rudest pricks I've ever met on the internet
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 03:23 AM       
YOU CANT PEE ON ME ILL PEE ON YOU
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 03:24 AM       
the only thing that will make my life complete is turning your face into a toilet seat
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 03:40 AM       
TADAO
TALK TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 04:32 AM       
I'll pee on all of you guys and then ill slap your wet faces with my dick and itll make loud noises and ill laugh at you

more girls should have wet tshirt contests with my pee
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 04:47 AM       
got me wet
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 09:31 AM       
I don't like working sundays....especially sunday mornings.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 09:38 AM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 09:52 AM       
When I'm at work pictures don't show for me
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 09:53 AM       
Frame 1: I HAS A BUCKET

Frame 2: NO THEY BE STEALIN MAH BUCKET
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 10:11 AM       
Another 8 hours and I can go home and look at it.

I had some wine at dinner last night that I ordered that I can't find now. It's something like Pong de Lonc or Pon de Lonch. It's a white wine that was slightly bitter and delicious.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 10:43 AM       
can you narrow it down to the type of white?

Edit: I ask because there's a category called "blanc de blanc" that's white wine made exclusively from white (green) grapes.

Edit again: Dammit I want this shirt, it works on so many levels
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 11:29 AM       
Maybe it's blanc de blanc. She told me was it was but when I ordered it I kinda just made it seem like I knew what I was talking about to the bartender.

sidenote: Harvey Pekar, creator of American Splendor is coming next saturday. I've never read any of them, enjoyed the movie and think he would be a generally interesting person to meet.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 11:34 AM       
Harvey Pekar is incredibly cool. He appears to have a very low BS tolerance, so be forewarned.

I know there are a couple of "pon de" wines, but I don't know of any "pon de lance" or whatever. I'm not really a wine snob and don't keep up with it, I'm just vaguely conscious of what's around.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 11:52 AM       
Ding! It was 2001 Sauvignon Blanc from South Africa.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 12:43 PM       
lol, you're right, that sounds just like it.

I'm irritated at our local hospital. I had to go to the ER in December. My insurance negotiated the cost down and paid all but a couple hundred, which is lucky for me because there's no way in hell I could have done it all myself.

As it is, I'm happy to pay down the balance steadily. However, it's not as quick as they want. I've sent two checks in two months with all I can afford to pay each month (no, I'm not sending smartass checks for $2 or anything). They sent me a letter commanding me to call to make "acceptable payment arrangements". I went through that a few months earlier and they won't settle for anything less than the bill being paid off in large chunks I can't afford. So I sent in another check. Which they've cashed.

Then they sent me a colorful (bright orange paper) "second notice" bill for the full amount, no credit for what I've paid, threatening to send me to collections.

Then the next day, a "collections notice" on bright pink paper.

I'm irritated. I've sent them two checks in two months, which they've cashed, and not "under protest" (what you're supposed to write if you dispute the method or terms). Now they've put me on the fast track to "collections" for the total amount, not even giving me credit for what I've paid?

Grrrrrr.

So now I have to call and argue with them tomorrow, and I'm getting angry thinking about it because I know they're going to try and bully me into paying the full balance and I just can't.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 01:50 PM       
At the very least they should credit you for the amount you've paid already.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 01:57 PM       
That was also my opinion.

The fact that they're dicks and inflexible on how much I send is one thing. But at least credit me for what I've paid. As I said, they weren't tiny smartass amounts.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 02:02 PM       
COLLECTIONS!!!!!
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 02:06 PM       
You could always try calling the hospital, say you spoke with collections and say they're okay with the amount you're paying. Not sure how long that'll work for though.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 02:11 PM       
well, the hitch in that is if they sell the debt to a collections agency, the agency usually takes over the payments (to a different address).

It irritates me that they haul out this "collections" thing so quickly, especially when I've been making not-insignificant payments.