Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2009, 02:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
In college, I used to eat a personal double pepperoni pizza. It was delectable, down to the little pools of grease inside each round pepperoni slice.

If I ate one now, I would undoubtedly drop dead on the spot of congestive heart failure.
I eat unhealthy foods almost exclusively, and what's weird is that I've been losing weight without trying. Last year at Christmas, I was 195 lbs. This past year, I was 175, and now I'm 160.

That's a steady diet of microwave foods, greasy take-out, plenty of alcohol, and cigarettes

That was very funny. Well done.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2009, 02:40 PM       
maybe you have a tapeworm
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2009, 02:46 PM       
METHMETHMETHMETH
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2009, 02:54 PM       
Zomboid say it ain't sooooooo.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2009, 03:11 PM       
I don't even smoke pot anymore

If it is a tapeworm, shouldn't I have shit it out by now?

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 8th, 2009, 03:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
No more munchies. That explains it all.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2009, 03:33 PM       
Tapeworms have a little hook that keep you from shitting them out.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2009, 03:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post

If it is a tapeworm, shouldn't I have shit it out by now?
Nah I think they can stay in there for years. Have you been eating much Racoon meat recently?
The Wolf
Old May 8th, 2009, 03:40 PM       
Nothing but badger and pigeon.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 8th, 2009, 04:10 PM       
Fucking Canadian Bacon.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 8th, 2009, 04:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Fucking Canadian Bacon.
I'm from Philly, where we call this Scrapple! In a seven page article in the Inquirer Sunday Magazine, a satirical story was run on this delectable hodgpodge of pork by-products. As summarized below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Online Library
One [ad] campaign showed a tearful American Indian with the caption "Waste is wrong. If you choose to eat pig, eat whole pig." Others feature a pig saying "Pleased to meat you" and a pig face over the caption: "Stuff your face with his." Another, using the tag line "Who cares what's in it" features a toilet bowl with copy describing scrapple as a breakfast meat, a sandwich meat, and a laxative!
It's a floor wax ..... and a dessert topping!
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 8th, 2009, 04:42 PM       
Scrapple! Hahahaha But I do love it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2009, 04:42 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 8th, 2009, 04:43 PM       
Munchkin Mickey Carroll

The Wolf
Old May 8th, 2009, 04:44 PM       
What is Canadian bacon, anyway? Isn't it just back bacon?

What you guys call bacon is what we call bacon

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 8th, 2009, 04:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Munchkin Mickey Carroll

You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2009, 04:50 PM       
In some places, canadian bacon = scrapple = pureed headcheese ingredients. In other places, canadian bacon = ham.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2009, 04:53 PM       
not that I have personal experience with either :kosher
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2009, 04:58 PM       
I didn't realize Ferris Bueller had a Cabaret Voltaire poster on his wall.
The Wolf
Old May 8th, 2009, 05:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
In some places, canadian bacon = scrapple = pureed headcheese ingredients. In other places, canadian bacon = ham.
I've only had experience with ham. That other thing sounds disgusting.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 8th, 2009, 05:22 PM       
EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I wasn't talking about headcheese
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 8th, 2009, 05:31 PM       
I love headcheese.
The Wolf
Old May 8th, 2009, 05:54 PM       

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2009, 06:28 PM       
zomboid obviously has diabettes.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 8th, 2009, 06:30 PM       
Diabetes makes you fat though!