Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 11:47 AM       
SHITHEAD
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 11:54 AM       
whatever you guys did to drive willie away you should fix

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 01:14 PM       
You know how Isaac Hayes got all pissed and quit when South Park made fun of scientology?

It's like that, except with ponies

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 01:26 PM       
chef never came back ???

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 04:08 PM       
I know how to get Willie back, but I'm going to need your help elx, YEAH I'M TALKING TO YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME. I know how you can get your precious willie back. Just cooperate and everything will be back to normal.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 05:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
You know how Isaac Hayes got all pissed and quit when South Park made fun of scientology?

It's like that, except with ponies
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 06:08 PM       
SOMEBODY CALL THE CYBEr POLIce We GOT SOMEBODY THREATENING A GOVERNMENT AGENCY HERE.

Quote:
"This isn't the bathroom at a Chevron station, all right!? We don't have anyone who comes in to clean our toilet! I'm not interested in cleaning up after you, and [his wife] damn sure isn't either! I've told you about this before, and now I'm getting angry!"
reminds me of that part in breakfast of champions when the goingcrazyguy gets all crazy and berates people because they are wearing hawaiian shirts on hawaiian day.

oh man i was somehow on the last page and didn't realize it
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 06:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
also they withheld my package from november, into january, for no reason other than holiday rush- and they couldn't "find" it. Isn't it like a felony to threaten a government agency? because i'm going to set those shitheads on fire.
Is this the one with the turtle?

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 09:52 PM       
today i almost bought a carl sagan book from a thrift store but it had mold on it

like mold that you could scrape off
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 09:56 PM       
carl sagan is like the carlos mencia of the scientific community

wth is with carls
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 10:50 PM       
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 11:31 PM       

Old Jan 13th, 2012, 11:33 PM       
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 11:43 PM       

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 12:12 AM       
OUR AVATARS LOOK THE SAME.
The Unicorn
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 12:14 AM       
SOMEONE PLEASE AMALGAMATE MY AVATAR AND MULEHORSE'S AVATAR TOGETHER PLEASE.
Mocker
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 01:21 AM       
is the weather this bipolar in the rest of the country?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 01:21 AM       
also i just texted thrasho and he responded so clearly he is not dead

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 02:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
Counting him, his wife, and me, there are three people working at the company.

He's normally fairly even-tempered, if a bit asperger-y. He does have a big problem with organization and procrastination, but that's what I'm here for.

I was a little worried after the chew out session that he might decide to can my ass the next time a mote of dust threatens to sully his toilet, but I don't think it's that likely. And if he does, well, I've got a key to the building, I know the alarm codes, and I'm really the only one who knows what components we have, and how many we have.

In the meantime, I'll be content to share stories of his weird priorities with my internet buddiez. :D
You should smear birthday cake all over the place.
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 05:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
is the weather this bipolar in the rest of the country?
i was going to say yes but you and i are in the same part of the country
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 06:43 PM       
The weather is so bad near rochester, ny twelve different kids caught terettes.
BANNED

Old Jan 14th, 2012, 06:46 PM       
maybe you were talking to a ghost writer, elx ;O
BANNED

Old Jan 14th, 2012, 06:47 PM       
the weather is so bad here right now i have to wear a light jacket ;/

the other day i had to wear a light jacket AND socks

these weather changes are out of control
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 06:54 PM       
Tell me about it. I almost had to cancel a park picnic tomorrow.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 07:10 PM       
elx are you and thrasho going to have retarded children together