Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 05:53 PM       
I got a text today from GF saying I got a t-shirt and cookies in the mail today. If she opened my mail I hope I got M&M cookies at least.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 06:13 PM       
CiG said her mint m&ms seemed ok so maybe i'm just being paranoid that or i'm still got some residual hangover from saturday and it's ruining my sense of taste
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 06:58 PM       
The two cookies I had so far were AWESOME! nomnomnom I hope I don't get fat! You sent me so many!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 08:34 PM       
"Administrator
Esuohlim, from message
board I-Bapery

MARTY CHRISTMAS, CAMERON FROM FERRIS BUELLER
-Willie"

:D

Most of my cookies broke apart during shipping But I've got a few still intact and a couple of them I think are ANGRY EMOTICOONS. Also they are delicious as all get out. My mint m&m ones are perfectly fine. Thanks Willie!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 08:49 PM       
Yeah, lots of the cookies are broken, but their awesomeness is still intact!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 09:12 PM       
son of the beach. i thought the more-durable plastic containers woulda protected em better, but i guess i shoulda gone with cardboards. or at least wrapped them in bubblerape

PS I GOT A RAD SPY KIT AND DELICIOUS SHORDBREAD COOKIES FROM CHOJIN AND MLE
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 09:16 PM       
I made that shortbread specifically for you! You got over half a batch!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 09:38 PM       
re-enactment of the handling of my cookie package

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRZdHO8UCvk

they're good though!
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 10:36 PM       
marshmallowy :D
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 10:50 PM       
Also, the sole survivor is very sad his family is crumbled.

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 11:04 PM       
Oh the emoticons were made out of m&ms? None of mine survived I've got some chocolate chips that look sort of like emoticons though ;(

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 11:07 PM       
i had some that look like they were emoticon cookies with nuts :D
OH GOD
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 02:43 AM       
i made choco emoticons with marshmallow faces, pb emoticons with either choco chips or a combination of choco chips and peanuts, and some mint m&m emoticons ones
OH GOD
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 04:58 AM       
PICTURES OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE SPY KIT: MIRROR REAR VIEW SUNGLASSES

i can see out of the back of my head now

(warning: content)
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 12:38 PM       
I got my package yesterday
will post pictures later..
did you get mine?
OH GOD
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 01:09 PM       
not yet, as far as i know! it could be there right. freakin. now
OH GOD
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 01:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
hey guys guess what my new years resolution is

to not be so goddamn ugly anymore lol
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 01:42 PM       
Willie, we have the same spy glasses. Also, the mint cookie tasted good.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 02:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
hey guys guess what my new years resolution is

to not be so goddamn ugly anymore lol

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 02:23 PM       
I think you are bee ute awful
OH GOD
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 02:41 PM       
think how much better i'd look in an IMMORTAL ROBOT BODY though
OH GOD
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 02:41 PM       
HINT HINT to anyone who hasnt already bought me a present
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 02:50 PM       
My new year's resolution

is to not be such a piece of shit
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 05:03 PM       
WILLIE COOKIES GET

video unboxing forthcoming
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 07:52 PM       
THESE AREN"T COOKIES

THATS MORE LIKE IT (my sister got on my case for getting cookies from a stranger, she thought they were drugged or something. That didn't stop her from having some tho)

COMMENT COOKIE PENDING APPROVAL
[/IMG]

CONFIRMED FOR FUCKAWESOME AND WIN[/IMG]