Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 03:20 PM       
psssst...that hip teenage cunt is from canadia.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 03:21 PM       
and kitsa, that's awesome! niagra falls looks very cool! that also looks like an awesome place to take a refreshing irish spring shower!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 03:24 PM       
"Maid of the Mist", supposedly named after a native woman who committed suicide by paddling over the falls in a canoe (either as a sacrifice or deliberately, I've heard both), is a fleet of boats. You pay about $16 CDN and are issued a blue plastic poncho. You get on the boat...each holds about 100 people...and they take you as close to the base of the falls as you can safely get. It looks much bigger from the water and it's a pretty neat experience. When you're really close, you can't even open your eyes because the water is pounding you so hard.

The "Journey Behind the Falls" is a thing where you take an elevator to the base of the big falls, the Horseshoe Falls, and basically stand as near as you can without being killed on this little water-blasted platform. There is also a tunnel you can go through to look out of two openings, to see the waterfall from behind. You can't really see anything, it's just a wall of solid white water.

There's a third "experience", called Cave of the Winds. It's on the American side, and, as the American side of the falls is mainly shit, I've never gone on that tour. It looks like a lot of slippery stairs are involved and generally that's not the greatest formula for me.
Banned
Zuggernaut is probably a spambot
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 04:45 PM       
all of you people are ugly
Banned
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 04:46 PM       
and the niagra falls are stupid
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 04:52 PM       
Shut up before I show you a picture of Otto.
Banned
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 04:54 PM       
arent you one of the new guys who everyone makes fun of

arent you trying too hard to fit in

oh wait i get it its cause otto is hideous
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 10:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
Shut up before I show you a picture of Otto.
Hey, Thrashy! Out of the hugbox already?
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 10:01 PM       
New guy fight! New guy fight!
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 03:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Girls don't always go for just looks.

I know, it's crazy. If you can trick them into liking you then you can look like shit. Not saying that you look like shit.

Me on the left in red. Theme was 'pretend to skate'.

Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 02:06 AM       
This place is just so wacky!
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 02:07 AM       
And it's so wacky, I posted twice!

Last edited by zeldasbiggestfan : Jun 12th, 2011 at 02:07 AM. Reason: :D
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 09:00 PM       
Playing with Instagram and tormenting my dog.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 09:14 PM       
Your adorable tormented dog is in good company with that Motor City Comics poster.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 09:17 PM       
Yeah, I'm in the process of framing all of my old underground comix and hanging them on that wall. There's also a copy of ZAP and Cannibal Romance hanging on the wall right now.
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 11:58 PM       
I messed up by shaving the mustache before deciding to cut my beard in this way. Hopefully it will grow back quickly to save the look

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 12:23 AM       
I hate when that happens. I usually just go clean shaven if I fuck up.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 12:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
Playing with Instagram and tormenting my dog.
Your dog is a nazi! :o
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 01:50 AM       
I was making a Red Baron pastiche and needed some kind of German military decoration, unfortunately all I had was my German great grandfather's non-combatant war merit cross. I also had his dad's soldier's Hindenburg cross from WW1, but I didn't think it looked as distinctive as the war merit cross.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 11:35 PM       

Weirdly enough, Willie was the only one that night who wasn't in a Pigpen-style cloud of pot smoke.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 12:11 AM       
Oh man, everyone I know has been meeting awesome people! One of my friends from art school is getting to meet Stephen Colbert, my ex-girlfriend shook hands with Tom Waits a little while back, I'm guessing next Otto Dix will rise from the grave to discuss his art and sign autographs while I'm stuck at home dying of serotonin syndrome.

Your livin' the dream, Kitsa!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 12:20 AM       
That... looks like a wax figure.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 12:21 AM       
Yep, it was a wax figure, but it still counts as livin' the dream.

Had it been actual Willie Nelson, he probably would have been exuding pot-aura too.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 12:22 AM       
i was gonna ask if that was like a realistic statue of some sort since you'd think he'd look at the camera
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 12:26 AM       
As much as he tokes? He's too busy looking at the dimensional rifts and leprechauns appearing out nowhere to look at something as mundane as a camera. Dude's perma-stoned.