Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Virgin
quantumnapkin is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 07:21 PM        Mr. Bungle
Anybody here a fan of Mr. Bungle?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 07:25 PM       
nope we hate that guy
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 07:26 PM       
THIN ICE I SAY!
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 08:04 PM       
Eh, California was probably their best.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 08:19 PM       
California suck monkey tits.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 08:22 PM       
I can only really get into the first because I'm a huge John Zorn fan.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 08:53 PM       
What's it to you quantumpumpkin

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Vanhelm13 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 11:24 PM       
Mr. Bungle is the shit.
Disco Volante is the shit.
"Carry Stress In The Jaw" is the shit.

Word.
ni kar'tayl gar darasuum
Kybo Ren is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 11:54 AM       
"raging wrath of the easter bunny"
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 05:38 PM       
ahhh so glad to see Mr. Bungle in here, my favorite band actually.

Going to have to say that California is my favorite album of them but Disco Volante is amazing.

Ma Meeshka Mow Skowz
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 07:01 PM       
Yeah, that was worth the bump.
Self-proclaimed jerk
Sekhmet is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 02:30 AM       
Mr. Bungle was a great band, personally I liked Disco Volante because of the weirdness of it all. Too bad Mike Patton decided to split. Bungle could have easily lasted another album or two.
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 02:34 AM       
I got to talk to Tray Spruance actually and he said that they split because of different views of their individual creativity. Trey wanted to do more like he is now in Secret Chiefs 3 and Patton is of course extremely a.d.d. and sporadic causing his sound to be undefined which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

But in my view, Mr. Bungle is definitely the best of Patton's bands even though it's not him that mike that band it's mainly Trevor and Spruance.
Forum Virgin
Gezarie is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2009, 01:02 AM       
Yeah thats true there were differences in music evolution, Trey began to feel that MB wasnt satisfying his ideals of music and philosophy.
But there were also some tensions in the band.
I'd disagree with you Babality, Mike was very much a big part of the music writing for Mr Bungle. He, Spruance and Dunn wrote the majority of the music but everyone including Bär and Danny contributed.

If some of you guys are interested in Mr Bungle, I did a fairly comprehensive interview with Bär McKinnon (bungle& SC3 sax etc ) a few weeks ago. We spoke about Mr Bungle in depth, and his hopes for a reunion someday in the future.

Its an audio file, available in wav and mp3 http://stubbadub.com/category/bar-mckinnon/

Anywhoo, thanks. And Hi Cool forum

-Gezarie
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 23rd, 2009, 01:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gezarie View Post
Anywhoo, thanks
For what?
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2009, 10:42 AM       
I got a friend recommending them for me highly. I might grab the s/t on LP at th' music store if they still have it.

I'm sure they will, because most of their shoppers are nutting over the new Sunn 0)))

j/k fuck them
filthiest soap dish
Old May 23rd, 2009, 03:03 PM       
Yeah, Patton did through in a great deal of creativity but in the aspect of giving the sound it's vibe, I would say Spruance was the right man for that job.

I would like a reunion but Patton is a such a hard ass he doesn't need them.
ni kar'tayl gar darasuum
Kybo Ren is probably a spambot
Old May 31st, 2009, 10:39 AM       
07-09-2007, 01:31 PM #8 rage patton
Coachella Junkie

http://www.coachella.com/forum/image...ine=1228383743

Re: Mr.Bungle*2008
Someonewho'sspacebarobviouslydoesn'twork.
Rumours of a Mr. Bungle reunion have been going around for years. Its not happening. Check Mr. Bungle Myspace. He put up a bulletein saying that IF there is a new Mr. Bungle album, he will NOT be working on it.
He also got rid of the Faith No More myspace because people kept asking him if/when there will be a Faith No More reunion.
As much as I would love to see a Mr. Bungle or FNM reunion, its not happening. I would kill for a FNM reunion, but its still not going to happen.
Either way, if we got Tomahawk or Fantomas at Coachella next year, I will be stoked. Peeping Tom were amazing this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM
If I don't make you laugh in 30 minutes or less then you can kick the shit outta me.

rage pattonView Public ProfileSend a private message to rage pattonFind More Posts by rage patton

Tadao is that you?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 31st, 2009, 01:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kybo Ren View Post
Tadao is that you?
Why would you think that?