Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Walkin like Brando ha ha
Coldcache is probably a spambot
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 04:40 PM       
unless you cater to Tadao with underage Thai hookers. And possibly meth. either is Good.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 05:10 PM       
Oh know, he claims I have sex and do drugs. Whatever am I going to do!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 06:03 PM       
Looks like I won't get into heaven now and will have to read bad game reviews and weak flames about my sexual deviance/drug abuse in hell for all eternity.

OH GOD PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND STOP SENDING PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET WITH A 5YO'S BULLYING TACTICS AT ME!
Walkin like Brando ha ha
Coldcache is probably a spambot
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 06:30 PM       
Code:
who is this little cum turkey he only has twenty six posts
YEAH LISTEN TO THE GUY WITH 26 POSTS GOOD IDEA!!!!!

Code:
 underage thai hookers? pffffft whatevs ima brush him off ha ha what a tool
YOU CAN BE A NOTHING TOO JUST LIKE COLDCACHE

Code:
whait wut he knows about the meth how does he know about the meth time to patronize the shit up this bitch
WHAT A LAME INSULT WHAT SHOULD I DO

Code:
ha ha ha oh oh man that was a classic

Code:
...he's not responding is this a trap better be sure
blah ah blah blah blah BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHFIVE YEAR OLD BLAH BLAH

Code:
:slamdunk
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 06:56 PM       
You got me! I'm totally ruined now that everyone knew 3 years before you that I do a mountain of meth every day. Totally ruined.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 06:58 PM       
Don't forget to mention my small asian penis, call me a fat mexican and maybe something about me being gay. Those are the post we all love to read.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 08:00 PM       
OH GOD I'M IN FEAR THAT HE'LL FIND OUT THAT I'M OLD AND CRIPPLE HE MIGHT POST A PICTURE OF A RASCAL HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT SURE WOULD BE THE FUNNIEST THING EVER
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 08:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Don't forget to mention my small asian penis, call me a fat mexican and maybe something about me being gay. Those are the post we all love to read.
What? I couldn't hear you because you were making too much noise banging men with your small asian penis while playing your loud mariachi music and eating 500 burritos
Shadowdancer21b is probably a spambot
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 06:13 PM       
Wow Coldcache, rarely have I seen a troll troll so obviously that WASN'T Tadao. Shame I'm not fazed by such things, but nontheless, I have no interest in putting forth the effort for writing things that no one will want to read, yes I know that's a setup statement and I don't care. I'll not be coming back to this thread and consider the matter closed.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 06:18 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 06:43 PM       
THEY SEE ME TROLLIN'
THEY HATIN'
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 06:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowdancer21b View Post
Wow Coldcache, rarely have I seen a troll troll so obviously that WASN'T Tadao. Shame I'm not fazed by such things, but nontheless, I have no interest in putting forth the effort for writing things that no one will want to read, yes I know that's a setup statement and I don't care. I'll not be coming back to this thread and consider the matter closed.
I'M GONNA TALK SHIT AND THEN NOT COME BACK. MOM ALWAYS SAID THAT IT'S BETTER TO RUN FROM A FIGHT IF YOU ARE A BIG PUSSY.

:hat
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 08:01 PM       
So have you posted any of those reviews on the site yet, Shadowdancer?
All I can find right now that is video game related is how you hate Mega Man 3.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 08:07 PM       
http://www.overlordnetwork.com/blog/...highs-and-lows

Quote:
I have vowed to keep my review of Illbleed only on I-mockery.com. However, I have more to say than has been said there. I want to share with you certain highlights (SPOILERS!!!!) of the game, as well as the lowpoints of the game so that you can be aware of what to expect from this game.
WHAT?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 10:06 PM       
i documented pretty much all of illbleed on my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPayback

it's the sort of game that you really can't review; it needs to be experienced.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 11:26 PM       
The thing that is throwing me off is that Dances with Shadows says he reviewed illbleed on I-Mock.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 11:34 PM       
This is what he means
http://www.i-mockery.com/weeklies/we...e=games&id=123
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 12:23 AM       
Oh! That makes sense. He should have totally linked it in his blog.

Totally
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 02:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
i documented pretty much all of illbleed on my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPayback

it's the sort of game that you really can't review; it needs to be experienced.
ErickandEmily.com
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 09:02 PM       
Bluh
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 11:40 PM       
Blush
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 03:04 PM       

i actually tried to look at erick and emily like a year or so ago to see if there were any new games my girlfriend would like
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 07:23 AM       
That's the exact same reason why I went looking for Eric and Emily.com a while ago too
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 05:03 PM       
you bastard