Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2004, 07:53 AM       
In my experience, the Germans should be way down on that list. But that's probably because I live in one of the countries where only big fat Germans in their houses on wheels go. They park those fucking juggernauts everywhere, never buy anything and only eat and drink what they bring with them and what they fish out of our coastline. And what they pack into their pockets and bags when they once in a while go to a buffet. And they're rude. The Germans I've met abroad are a completely different breed, though. They're usually much younger and adventurous and really polite.

There are actually some hotels in the city I study in that are considering refusing certain peoples to visit when travelling in packs by bus. They often have a "I'm not gonna spend a penny more than I have to" attitude, and feel they've been gypped when they have to pay full hotel prices for food when stopping by a hotel on an economy trip. Germans take butter, cheese and other spreads, Israelis take the cutlery (and in some cases candlesticks and other ornaments), Koreans buy noodles in nearby stores and prepare them in the restaurant area using their mobile propane kitchens, etcetera. It's funny how people fit stereotypes perfectly sometimes.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Dec 17th, 2004, 08:49 AM       
Holy shit. I thought that the Germans only did that in Canada. They usually arrive in Nova Scotia at the beginning of summer, rent an RV and spend a few months driving it to Vancouver where they hop a plane and go home for autumn.

And they insist on using the campgrounds, not the RV parks, so you get these massive 30-foot vehicles cramming into tiny lots and they make noise well into the night.

They have hot daughters, though.
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2004, 09:25 AM       
Sounds familiar. Only here, they bring their own RVs and stock them with German food and beer.
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2004, 05:35 PM       
it's too true, the koreans with their portable gas ovens
__"Offff all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"Loook, its a signature.'why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?'CaboooseSports is dead, I'm his freakin ghost, deal with it.iThe following sentance is true....
The above statement was false....