Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 07:54 PM       
tube? That's a new one on me, I've only ever seen jars.

Anyway, you haven't lived until you've eaten condensed milk from a tube or drunk mint-flavored milk. But those things are French.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 10:02 PM       
Nah mate we get mint flavoured milk here in Straylia, as well as condensed in a tube.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 12:24 AM       
So I tried a payday bar for the first time ever yesterday, and seconds into it, my filling got pulled right out
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 02:37 AM       
my daily diet is joints and babes 24/7

review that nerd
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 06:37 AM       
I could have sworn I posted pictures in this thread when Kitsa sent me Payday bars. So, so many Payday bars.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 10:08 AM       
I expected people to talk about fried barramundi or roast kangaroo tail, but candy is just so trivial. Not that I dont like candy ^^
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 05:01 PM       
I gave someone a case of Whatchamacallit bars for their birthday. It was their favorite candy bar before and now they said they can't look at one without retching.
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 06:08 AM       
I'm going crazy. I could have SWORN I posted a photo of all the pay day bars, but then I went searching through my photobucket album and it's not there. What is happening to me?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 05:19 PM       
I don't think we have Pay Day bars in Canada, but that's ok, because Wunderbars are fucking amazing.

That was very funny. Well done.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 12:13 AM       
ITS WUNDERBAR

Old Jan 13th, 2011, 05:56 AM       
I knew you would be a fan of Ramstein, Wiffles.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 08:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
I don't think we have Pay Day bars in Canada, but that's ok, because Wunderbars are fucking amazing.
Pretty sure I've seen and eaten a few pay day bars.
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 08:46 AM       
We have them in Australia, just not my island.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 10:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevetothepast View Post
Pretty sure I've seen and eaten a few pay day bars.
Aren't you in P.E.I. or something? That's like the Fringes. All sorts of deviant foods and wildlife out there.

That was very funny. Well done.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 09:11 PM       
Tomorrow morrow land
Old Jan 19th, 2011, 06:51 PM       

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2011, 04:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Cherry Ripe is delicious and possibly one of the best chocolate bars in the known world.
they are pretty dang tasty, yes
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 20th, 2011, 10:47 AM       
And no workaday payday, either. KING SIZE!