Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 07:12 PM       
I added you BTC.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 09:06 PM       
I haven't added anyone but sam, and that's only cause I HAD NO CHOICE. I don't wanna go find my friend code. It wouldn't take more than a few minutes to go get it and post it here, but this whole system is fucking stupid.

That was very funny. Well done.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 09:23 PM       
okay
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 09:26 PM       
FIRST AND FOREMOST I'D LIKE TO POINT OUT THE SERIOUS FLAWS WITH EACH AND EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER IN THIS GAME! I HAVE ACCUMULATED THIS INFORMATION OVER THE COURSE OF MY NONSTOP RESEARCH WHICH HAS GONE ON SINCE SUNDAY AT MIDNIGHT WHEN I PURCHASED THE GAME (CURSE YOU, DAYLIGHT SAVINGS!!!!1)! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HEAR MORE OF MY SMASH THOUGHTS, CHECK OUT MY BLOG AT SUPERSCHIMIDBLOG.COM!

PS I AM GOING ON THE REVOLVING 3 CHAR MAIN SET-UP RIGHT NOW SO BEWARE CUZ I AM A KING K ROOL LOL

The Wolf
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 09:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schimid View Post
qwarx i'm gonna do an impression of you playing smash brothers as roy, ahem

C-STICK C-STICK C-STICK UP-B C-STICK
Yeah guys, let's not be noobs here. We're all here to do a job, ok?

...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 09:32 PM       
okay, zomboid

christ, get a muzzle

EDIT - Just played a few matches against ADMAN, who's that? I'm Coney :O

Good matches, sorry about the lag...and I didn't mean to make all those sad faces, I just love Dedede's dance.

Last edited by Schimid : Mar 12th, 2008 at 11:32 PM.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 12:51 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Playing this reminds me why the wii sucks.
He says this when he plays any game, mind you. Also, get off everyone's nuts, thanks, okay.

I'll get my friend code later, but the online play is bullshit for this. I don't know if it's server overload or what, but Strikers works beautifully online and this just runs like junk. Out of about 7 matches tried, two of them got finished to completion with tons of lag, two froze mid-match to disconnect me, and the rest never got past the punching bag screen.

I thought this is why we waited for the delay? Or was that so that they could cook up the AMAZING way that they introduced Sonic in SSE? ;<

SSE itself was kinda okay the first time through, I actually liked the amazing maze near the end more than the rest of it, but I can't see why I'd ever want to play that again.

Where this game shines is huge straight-up melee parties :o The extra content is sorta nice, but really unnecessary. I'd much rather they'd spent all of the time from SSE on making online matches work.

SORRY FOR MY SENTENCES ZOMBOID I PROMISE I WILL NOT DISPLEASE YOU WITH MORE OF THEM IN THIS THREAD TONIGHT
The Wolf
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 01:13 AM       
IT'S OK YOU JUST REITERATED WHAT I SAID TO SAM LAST NIGHT AND HAVE BEEN SAYING HERE!

The online play on the wii is a joke to begin with, but yeah, what really bugged me about this is that after the delays and shit, I kind of, I dunno, expected to be able to join random games online.

SSE was enjoyable for me, for the most part. I liked about half of the little cut scenes but a lot of them were just dumb (THANKS FOR SAVING THE DAY, SONIC!). Captain Falcon's intro was pretty funny.

And no, I don't say that when I play any game. I just think that for a current gen system, it'd be nice if I didn't have to use my last gen controller because this game is shit with their current one. Online is absolutely horrible, and I dunno if it's just my wii crapping out after a year, but I don't like when it takes more time than it should to load the fucking main menu.

rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 01:18 AM       
i don't use the gamecube controller, wiimote and nunchuck 4 lyfe

Coney! that was me, haha. as you can see i suck but it was fun none the less
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 01:29 AM       
So I guess I'll repeat again that online play for Smash Bros is in no way indicative of online play for any other Wii game.
The Wolf
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 01:32 AM       
Oh, so when playing online for other wii games, both parties no longer need to exchange two sets of digits? Is there suddenly a chat function? You may think I'm being sarcastic, but I'm not! If that's the case, color me surprised with a splash of happy!

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 01:33 AM       
Considering the amount of fuckwits who play Strikers and Smash Bros competetively, I don't think I'd want a chat function.
was never good
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 01:35 AM       
Chojin (AIM): i like to complain about things that won't change
Chojin (AIM): and here I was thinking for over a year that things would change just because I complained about them
Chojin (AIM): i would complain to my congressman, but I live in canada and phones are too hard to dial in the first place
fuzz bombshell: it's ridiculous
Chojin (AIM): and I'd probably have to find out his phone number first too, fuck that
Chojin (AIM): why can't i just dial CONGRESS GUY into my phone and have it know
The Wolf
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 01:37 AM       
Every game I've played has ignore capabilities as well, so I doubt that'd be too much of a problem. The main use would be talking to your friends and the other "normal" people who play. It's fun being able to talk to the people you're playing with/against.

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 01:38 AM       
Prime Hunters has voice chat, they all sound like rapists
was never good
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 01:38 AM       
I hereby offer the following advice: It isn't going to change, get over it, cry some more.

But at any rate, I was talking about the quality of the online matches, but we both knew that and I don't really know why I'm still arguing this with you THREAD EXEUNT
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 01:42 AM       
If this game had voice chat I'd just have to listen to Zomboid complain about it
The Wolf
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 01:44 AM       
The very fact that it boils your wii fanboy blood is enough reason for me to gripe about it ;< xoxoxoxoxoxox

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 01:47 AM       

Last edited by Dr. Boogie : Mar 13th, 2008 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Spam :<
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 08:25 AM       
you just got 4chan'd
The Wolf
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 07:06 PM       
Huh? Where?

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 07:12 PM       
boogie you colossal fucker you ruined my destructive retort
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 07:18 PM       
I did you a favor. Weren't you trying to convince people that you no longer throw out 4chan memes and similar crap all the time?

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 07:51 PM       
I was implying that he could go to /v/ if he wants to whine about nintendo for no other reason than to be annoying, because that's what 75% of everyone there anyway.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 07:52 PM       
does there.

guys, I could really use my edit button back sometime