Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 12:40 AM       
Quote:
I do now. Had anyone opted to get one of their keychains?

I'd be more pissed, but the main reason I had that much gold to lose was because I finally started putting shit up on the auction house. I think I way undersold them anyway, seeing as every search I do on it gives me a bunch of results in the five and six-digit price range.
40ks really not that much if u want some money add me and ill give you some and help u get more gear
unless blizzard is gonna roll u back

but no, i don't have one of those keychain authenticators. Anytime you read about someoen getting hacked on the forum though everybody starts basically yelling at them that it's their fault for not having an authenticator and its their fault for having an unsecure computer/falling for a phishing scam etc.

i kind of wanna make a meme outta like,
"shoulda had an authenticator" and just post it in every hacking thread on the diablo3forums
maybe i could do it with the one of the ape being shot where it says, "now whos gonna write the next stimulus bill"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 12:59 AM       
srsly, im glad i havent bought this game yet
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 01:15 AM       
i hve a love hate relationshp with it.

that cant be a healthy thing to have with a videogame ;/
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 01:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
40ks really not that much if u want some money add me and ill give you some and help u get more gear
unless blizzard is gonna roll u back
Nah, I wound up making that much back just playing through the last act. I'd be more worked up if there was something worth buying in the game.

Maybe if I send 250k in gold to Blizzard, they'll send me a keychain.

BANNED

Old Jun 4th, 2012, 01:55 AM       
i find cool stuff on the auction house and ive found maybe 4 or five really awesome items

afterr 150+ hours of gameplay

dont worry ull get there
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 11:37 AM       
stupid lack of cash action house i was gonna act korean and get all of your money guys

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 09:54 PM       
We were all going to do that, but then we realized how shitty it would be for some hacker to sneak in and steal 40k in real money, and not just gold.

Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 08:07 AM       
Most of the people who have been hacked have been keylogged at some point in the past and use the same username/password on every site. If you have any kind of smartphone, the mobile authenticator is completely free.

No one's going to be using the RMAH when it comes out. It's way too easy to get gold in this game, and with the number of times the AH fucks up with lost items etc, people are going to avoid it like the plague once it involves actual cash.

In other news, I'm busy smashing my face into Act 2 Inferno.
BANNED

Old Jun 5th, 2012, 01:40 PM       
haahaaa cuz you pickked a barb
Resident Chimp
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 05:59 PM       
Yeah
BANNED

Old Jun 8th, 2012, 12:02 PM       
so solo mode is ridiculously easy in this game or something compared to playing with other people ;/

played by myself and destroyed everything act 1 inferno. Could one shot almost every mob and most the champs died in like 12 hits. Then some people join my game and all of a sudden they take seven thousand hits
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 10:42 PM       
I think they're fixing that with the next patch.
BANNED

Old Jun 13th, 2012, 11:33 AM       
yea i saw that. I should prolly get some grind in b4 then
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 10:25 PM       
BANNED

Old Jun 15th, 2012, 11:48 PM       
lol
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 01:15 AM       
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Resident Chimp
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 11:19 PM       
For Father's Day, my hardcore barbarian Son of Muscles killed Diablo and avenged his father, King Muscles I.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 02:11 AM       
^ +zugs

I just got my hardcore guy to level 10
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 11:13 PM       
BANNED

Old Jun 21st, 2012, 11:36 PM       
i like how i run into frame right at the end

wtf some other cocksucker already made a video like that
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:44 AM       
Beat Nightmare. On the road to more shit.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 10:26 PM       
Man, rolling around with 3-4 demon hunters is badass. Its like fucking Sunset Riders.
Charming
Dr. V is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:01 AM       
Oh shoot, we playing this?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:32 AM       
Not anymore.
Charming
Dr. V is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 02:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Not anymore.
That's every time I walk into a room.