Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 06:16 PM        Whopper Virgin comercial
I don't know how many of you know people who have never had fast food before. It's very common for Chinese to never have had a cheeseburger until the come to America. I've had friends get instantly sick from it. They are used to freshly killed food, much like the people on this commercial. I call bullshit
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 06:50 PM       
LINK TO COMMERCIAL!

That was very funny. Well done.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 06:52 PM       
Commercial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbP7TD9bvkc

Full Documentary:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2FmCCVbBFU

Edit: yeah I call bullshit as well
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 07:10 PM       
My friend from India never had a chocolate bar until she got to an American airport. She put on like 75 lbs in a year
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 07:48 PM       
There are so many fucking ways they they could have lied, or misrepresented the information in some way that it's nearly impossible for them to not be bullshitting in some way.

That was very funny. Well done.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 07:54 PM       
www.whoppervirgins.com
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 07:56 PM       
At least it isn't advertised in the same frequency as the "I want my Whopper" campaign was.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 08:05 PM       
I used to hate Subway commercials because they claim freshness. I bet the meat is pre-sliced and in between individual sheets of wax paper and shipped to them. I highly doubt the have a meat slicer. That is not fresh! LIARS!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 08:09 PM       
subway's so fucking good, though
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 08:15 PM       
subway bread always makes me sick to my stomach. It must have a lot of preservatives in it.

Although it is so fucking good if you're in the right mood for it
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 09:16 PM       
I WAS A WHOPPER VIRGIN ONCE, BUT I WENT TO BURGER KING AND FIXED IT AND GOT ARRESTED FOR INDECENT EXPOSURE. :mostobviousjoke
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 09:52 PM       
I've only had a whopper taste good once and it kind of tasted like carls jr. because it was properly char-broiled. Otherwise, it tastes like cafeteria hamburgers.

Quote:
I bet the meat is pre-sliced and in between individual sheets of wax paper and shipped to them. I highly doubt the have a meat slicer.
it's true it comes in frozen packages along with everything else except some of the veggies but they USED to slice it themselves years ago.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 10:02 PM       
Back when they had the v cut. Those were the good subway days.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 10:37 PM       
They stopped doing the V cut?

I never noticed.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 10:45 PM       
Years ago, like 10 years ago. There was an online partition, that's why I reme,ber about how long ago.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 11:03 PM       
Hey I liked this thing.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 10:26 AM       
http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertai...,2349451.story
Quote:
Burger King's "Whopper Virgins" ad campaign is the company's latest salvo in its long food fight with rival McDonald's. But it appears to have missed the mark.

Critics have heaped a supersize helping of scorn on the ads, suggesting it smacks of "corporate colonialism," "cultural bullying" and the worst kind of Ugly Americanism.
Quote:
But the Whopper project has left a bad taste in the mouths of many who have seen it.

"While (Burger King) spent millions of dollars happily tracking down people with no 'hamburger awareness' the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations has to go begging because they can only get one-thirtieth of the money they need to rebuild the developing world's shattered food systems," said Food First, an advocacy group that fights hunger.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 10:52 AM       
If you actually think Burger King went somewhere and found people who have never eaten a burger (not saying that is all that hard or anything) and actually had then take the Pepsi challenge with their burgers, you are a retard. This level of thinking is right on par with thinking the pieces of a Guess Who game actually talk.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 01:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
This level of thinking is right on par with thinking the pieces of a Guess Who game actually talk.
They don't?!
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 02:11 PM       

Virgin whopper
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 02:15 PM       
I guess since I eat there on a semi-regular basis, that makes me a whopper whore!

j/k fuck them
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 03:08 PM       
A whopper john. You pay, the burger is the whore, the establishment is the pimp.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 05:10 PM       
i've never put my dick in a hamburger and i'm not about to start thank you very much
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 05:30 PM       
I like how BK thinks that we actually give a fuck what some chinaman thinks about a burger.

For their next stunt BK should ask them if they like human rights.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 05:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
There are so many fucking ways they they could have lied, or misrepresented the information in some way that it's nearly impossible for them to not be bullshitting in some way.
People do that all the time, especially with medicine with the "4/5 Doctors like "X" product". It's inevitable really.