Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 05:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
hey milhouse instead of listening to garbage people make faux carnival music or w/e listen to this it's really good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCQ6DLwV9CI
SORRY, I greatly enjoy shitty fake creepy carnival music. Mr. Bungle, Man Man, Oingo Boingo, Stolen Babies, Dog Fashion Disco, Firewater.

This is my favorite song right now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3-Ef3rpieo

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 05:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I got dry humped in a convenience store, are you fuckheads jealous
Entirely nauseated!

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 05:26 PM       
I like to walk the dinosaur daily.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 05:51 PM       
I'm watching Extreme Couponing and hating these people. One of them got a paper route just so she could steal coupon inserts out of Sunday papers. The two I just watched were on foodstamps, and spent hundreds to amass thousand-dollar stockpiles of energy drinks and tic tacs. They could go right down to Family Services and spit in people's faces for cheaper :/
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 05:59 PM       
Quote:
he was probably just trying to get your heroin, you filthy junky
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 06:28 PM       
Joke's on you, I'm clean
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 06:39 PM       
man, it's too bad they don't have rehab for being an awful weirdo who pretended to be a girl on a messageboard for 2 years
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 07:09 PM       
How long ago was that, like, 5 years now?

Man, time sure flies when contemptuous cunts like Rongi have been banned for throwing mod power hissyfits.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 07:14 PM       
Ooh, do me next! What's my issue?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 07:19 PM       
Quote:
Rongi have been banned for throwing mod power hissyfits.
actually i got banned because i posted my password on here and arrow x apparently posted a bunch of penis pictures or something
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 07:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Ooh, do me next! What's my issue?
I like you k0k0! Whatever your shortcomings are, you're an alright guy by me
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 07:22 PM       
I know, I'm the one who told ArrowX about it
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 07:22 PM       
that faggoty rant that was written under my account, the one in threadbackups? yeah that wasn't me
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 07:23 PM       
Quote:
I know, I'm the one who told ArrowX about it
lol you're friends with arrowx

that actually makes perfect sense
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 07:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I like to walk the dinosaur daily.
is this a euphemism for jerking off
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 07:39 PM       
Quote:
not really? i can get drunk and get sloppy with other drunk people too, dude
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 08:50 PM       
I MADE THE BEAT RETARDED SO I'M CALLIN' IT A SLOW JAM
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 08:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
hey milhouse instead of listening to garbage people make faux carnival music or w/e listen to this it's really good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCQ6DLwV9CI
it sounds like he hooked up a $20 guitar through a distortion pedal then through a ceiling fan then through a ham radio then through an old boom box then through a banana peel and then into an amp.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 09:06 PM       
Uh, I dunno if that was an insult or not. What you just described actually sounds really cool
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 09:11 PM       
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 09:13 PM       
Melvins are cool by me, too :sunglasses

NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 09:13 PM       
Sam whenever I see you post I get really confused and think it's something that I posted
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 09:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Melvins are cool by me, too :sunglasses
WHAT ABOUT THE MEKONS YOU JERK
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 09:16 PM       
i'm listening to VU's first album right now

every year I try to "get" VU and sometimes I feel like i get closer and other times i'm like "this shit sucks"

All Tomorrow's Parties is a great fucking song though
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 09:18 PM