Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rev. Danno is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 11:14 PM        Thanks I-Mockery.com!!!
In late June I will be getting married and I have I-mockery.com to thank...
Let me explain. Back in 2004 I was living in Portland, Oregon. There I met up with
WRECREATION from the forums(I don't know if he still posts here, if he still does, "What up Brandon!"). Anyway, Brandon and I became friends and hung out all the time. WRECREATION met a young woman on the craig's list in platonic friends page, a young woman who had just graduated from Whitman College in Walla Walla, Wa. He wanted me to hang out on his date because he sucks when it comes to hanging out w/ the lady types and I do not. We all spent the evening drinking and hanging out and having a good time(well, WRECREATION just sat there and said stuf once in awhile). We all hung out for awhile and I asked wreck if he liked the girl and he said no. For the wrecord, I did all the talking and was charming, wreck just sat there like a dork.
Litle did I know he was actively dating her. I found out that, and I called her up and told her he was super gay. So me and this young lady began to date, a few months later we moved in together, then we moved to Eugene, Oregon together so she could get her PhD in Philosophy.
Now we are getting married.
So thanks to I-mockery.com I fucked over a friend and met the lady-type of my dreams...
And thanks to max burbank for writing a review to my favorite graphic novel(like a velvet glove cast in iron), which I did a search for on line the other day and found that this site was still up. I was afraid it was going to be disbanned when RoG and mrs. Rog moved to the west coast to become famous(leaving proto behind, this broke my heart fyi). But I am so glad to see the site is still up and so many people are still on!
I-Mockery.net rules!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 02:26 AM       
Congrats
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 04:19 AM       
Finally, I-Mockery makes a positive difference in someone's life. Congrats, Danno.

And I like how you call your account of activities with Wrecreation a "wrecord".

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 05:01 AM       
poor wreck though
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 01:35 PM       
I had a dream that someone stole wreck's gf. It wasn't a dream

That was very funny. Well done.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 03:10 PM       
He said he didn't like her. Danno was just giving him the extra boost he needed.

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 03:29 PM       
If I were wreck, I'd punch Danno in his smug fucking face

That was very funny. Well done.
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 05:40 PM       
Wreck and I remained friends after this, he really wasn't interested in her, I was. I stepped in, he backed off. I haven't seen him in about two years, not because of what happened, we just both lost touch w/ each other. Sometimes you lose touch with people because you too busy living your life.
If I was zomboid i'd punch myself in the face because I live in a city known for it's mall,"GO OIL KINGS!".
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 01:35 AM       
I'm probably moving to eugene for a philosophy or science degree and when I get there I'm punching you in the back of the head
BITCH.

What do you think about Eugene? is it reasonably priced, housing wise? is it neeeaaaat?
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 04:38 AM       
Eugene is full of hippies, hobo and college kids who throw up in my yard.
Philosophy program is good. I don't recommend going for the masters degree here, I'd go straight for the PhD. If your an undergrad, go suck your daddy's cock, and stay off my street.
Housing is reasonable. There is all sorts of things to do in this town. It's a good town if you like good beer, and the drugs are good too.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 05:35 AM       
Are you like some whore or something being territorial over your street? You slut.
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 04:06 PM       
Nope, just don't like spraying undergrad puke off my lawn.
BANNED

Old Apr 4th, 2009, 07:03 PM       
So if i had a phd it would be okay? would you put it in a jar or something?
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 04:55 PM       
If you had a PhD I'd frame it. If you only had a BA or an MA i'd put it in a jar.
But I really don't get to many non-undergrads puking on my lawn.
But then again that's what we get for moving into a neighborhood with giant greek letters on every few houses.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 05:03 PM       
That's like moving to the ghetto and complaining about all the bums.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 05:10 PM       
Flamethrowing turrets are a must.