Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 10:23 AM       
Your problem with BOC is what happens to Aerosmith in my area. Also the same thing happens with rap stations that only play Wiz Khalifa and Rick Ross. Despite having their 'We're going to talk now' song be an A Tribe Called Quest song, I've never heard them play them.

Generally the only radio stations worth listening to up here in Boston are college stations . Especially Emerson's station which has on a regular day showtunes from the early morning to noon, Acapella until around 6, whatever they feel like playing until 8, reggae and dancehall until 10, and then rap until 2.

Also theres some other station that plays weird DnB and experimental music from 11-4 in the morning. Not sure who runs it.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 01:06 PM       
I liked the college station at WVU for about a week before I noticed that every time I turned it on it was playing a Sonic Youth song.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 12:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
do they at least play stuff like Hocus Pocus by Focus
My classic rock station occasionally plays it! I think I've heard it at least twice while at work.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 01:33 AM       
I think once when I was on like a 20-minute drive KZOK played hocus pocus and ram jam's cover of black betty

best fucking drive ever
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 04:17 PM       
Gary Hoey's cover of Hocus Pocus is pretty good, too.
You may already be there.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 04:33 AM       
Its 2011, who the fuck listens to the actual radio?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 05:58 AM       
people with cars from 1991
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 11:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
people with cars from 1991
Woah hold on bud there are some great cars from 1991

No really there are some good ones like this

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 11:57 PM       
My friend in highschool had a really awesome 91 something or other that looked like the first picture. We'd turn the windshield squirters sideways and then pull up to people with open windows and squirt soapy water at them. It was awesome until we got run off the road by a guy with a bat. Well, was still awesome after that too.
OH GOD
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 02:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Woah hold on bud there are some great cars from 1991

(first car)
No really there are some good ones like this
(second car)
i'm talking about this actually

pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 08:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Meanwhile, on it and the "we play anything" station, which is also heavy on the Kid Rock and BOC, I have NEVER heard any airplay for The Ramones, Iggy Pop, Television, and their ilk. Not even the popular stuff, "Blitzkrieg Bop", "Lust for Life", anything. There's not even very much Talking Heads.

That's all.
All the Ramones ever wanted were the airwaves. They never got them.
Forum Virgin
XDW1 is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2012, 04:18 PM       
Regular radio sucks now days. I listen to xm radio. probably the best kind of radio out there.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2012, 02:09 PM       
Ok thanks for your 9-month late input that's completely pointless if you read the very first sentence from the very first post.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog