Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 03:26 AM       
lol, as for the flashbacks ive never heard of that actually happening ;/ you need to understand something about drugs, not every trip is like super strong and many of them are mostly excessive body highs that make you feel euphoric. The "Flashbacks" most people talk about would be bubbles of the drug at most. I mean, a lot of acid would have to store on your spine in order for one little crack to cause you to hallucinate crazily and get out of control.

no drug is going to fuck you over on the first try unless you have an allergy or some type of physiological problem. People who have bad trips just let it get a hold of them like a Neurosis. all facts about facts.

ps "bad trips" in my experience are more fun and "Meaningful" than the good ones.

Quote:
Retention of LSD in spinal fluid

A meme with particular appeal to anti-drug educators who wish to instill a fear of the potential long-term effects of LSD in their pupils, and also among casual high school age LSD users, is that the body stores crystallized LSD in spinal fluid or in fat cells, which at some point dislodges and causes horrific flashbacks, perhaps years later. Although the body does store some toxins in fat tissue, and residues of some drugs and toxins can be found in spinal fluid, LSD is not among these. It breaks down entirely within the body in hours, and its metabolites are excreted within days.
"Flashbacks" are themselves a dubious phenomenon. Most LSD users never experience flashbacks in the sense popularly described -- a resurgence of the drug effect months or years after last having taken it. However, the small number of people who experience severely traumatic bad trips may have a similar effect to post-traumatic stress disorder.
wikipediaed

lol look they quoted "Flashbacks" like I did.
whoa and you don't know how many idiot liars have told me they got rolled for LSD in their spines, or how many people have told me that's how you get flashbacks. there's another thing about flashbacks and how it's also probably bullshit/misdiagnosis/idiots.

Last edited by kahljorn : Feb 19th, 2007 at 03:39 AM. Reason: wikipedia