Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 6th, 2007, 12:10 AM       
cats are weird i prefer dogs but i like his eyes

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 03:53 PM       
Then

Now

Last edited by Tadao : Dec 24th, 2007 at 03:13 PM.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 04:43 PM       
bridge piercings are gross
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 04:47 PM       
<3 Bauhaus
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 08:08 PM       
Tadao, how is bartending/collecting cover charges at the door working out for you?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 08:42 PM       
Mattjack, this guy totally looks like he could kick your ass.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 08:51 PM       
Yeah but luckily I have a really big magnet that I have been saving just for this type of altercation.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 01:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
Tadao, how is bartending/collecting cover charges at the door working out for you?
It's ok, but really I miss selling you and your family all that Meth for blowjobs.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 05:01 PM       
I really dont mean to be mean, but id love to stick you in a MRI machine

i just want to see what happens is all
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 07:15 PM       
Stainless steel, not magnetic.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 07:20 PM       
WELL I WoULd LIKE TO PRINT YOUR PICTURE UP AND THEN ID PROBABLY THROW IT AWAY BECAUSE I DIDNT FUCKING WANT IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 08:35 PM       
Yay! I wasted your ink and your time. You could at least wipe your ass with it so that I can taste your poo.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 12:37 AM       
stainless steel is non-magnetic now? how the fuck does that work dr. science
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 01:02 AM       
The Resident Redneck
Colewolf is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 02:28 AM        Have fun mocking mine
Here is my picture, have fun mocking it!

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 12:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code-Wheel Jones View Post
stainless steel is non-magnetic now? how the fuck does that work dr. science
http://www.wisegeek.com/is-stainless-steel-magnetic.htm
Let's play Hardball!
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 01:02 PM       
I refer to the oft-used phrase "Cowboy Dickrammer"
Let's play Hardball!
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 01:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Stainless steel, not magnetic.
If so that is a bit of a relief, if you someday needed one (although I think you will, its my belief that someday, everyone will get cancer )
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 01:11 PM       
It's funny you guys mention MRI's... I have a disease called Ankylosing Spondylitis. I will have an MRI done one day... My xrays show most of my lower back is fused together and my SI joints are fused as well. What happens is Inflamation arourd joints turns to bone and creats bone to bone briges so that the joints no longer bend.

BTW I don't care if you make fun of my AS, it's not off limits. Not that you care anyways *emo*
Let's play Hardball!
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 01:15 PM       
Nah that'd be real shitty, and you seem like a decent guy.
I can't speak for anyone else though!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 01:45 PM       
Meh, just putting it out there. I just want to laugh now a days, so I don't think I'll get butt hurt if I'm teased for it. Not like I'm gonna die from it.

Now... Onto the joy of shaving!

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 02:16 PM       
nickel in stainless steel is a bad idea it will give you allergies
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 08:24 PM       
An MRI operator will not run a scan on you with metal piercings. Any prosthesis, pace maker, whatever has to be identified by model number so that the alloys can be scrutinized for magnetic susceptibility. A good rule of thumb, though, is that anything with the word "steel" in it shouldn't be near an MRI.

Also, what most people don't realize is that the magnetic field of an MRI is so uniform that the danger is not having metal ripped out of your body (in most cases). The danger is that metal in a B-field induces current (the Lorentz force, I think?) in moving metals, which is usually just manifested into extreme heat. Evidently there have been cases of tool workers who gradually had a build-up of iron filament in their eyes, and upon getting an MRI they were introduced to a painful lesson in E/M physics.

I think the physics behind MRIs are pretty cool. On paper, I think that PET scans are pretty awesome, but the idea of putting chemicals into a living organism's body so that decaying isotopes will emit anti-matter to collide with bodily valence electrons so that detectors can analyze the gamma-frequency photons that get shot out, well, just seems like a bad idea.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 08:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post

JESSE KATSOPOLIS
Let's play Hardball!
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 09:30 PM       
if jesse ate joey