Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 11:05 PM       
You should be in a cowboy drama on the Hallmark Channel.

And I mean that in as complimentary manner as possible.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 12:07 AM       
WONDER IF ROBERT DU-VALL'S GONNA MOSEY ON BACK INTO MY HEART THIS WEDNESDAY AT 6 PM CENTRAL?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 01:35 AM       
Nick, please let Milhouse know when you're moving onto him so that he can save up a big load for you to swallow.

That was very funny. Well done.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 02:04 AM       
I can't spread pickles around if Zomboid is the only one that keeps making me piss myself laughing.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 02:51 AM       
ZHUKOV, YOU KISS-ASS.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 02:59 AM       
ZHUKOV COULD YOU POSSIBLY BE GRIPPING ZOMBOID'S DICK WITH YOUR LIPS ANY TIGHTER?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 03:04 AM       
ZOMBOID AND ESUOHLIM ARE SAVING UP BIG LOADS TO DELIVER TO ZHUKOV AND NICK RESPECTIVELY.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 03:05 AM       
HEY, ANYONE CALL FOR ME? I'M THE GUY WHO WIPES DOWN THE LOADS.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 03:12 AM       
Looks to me like you two are just jealous that you're not as good at making japes as you used to be

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 04:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
You should be in a cowboy drama on the Hallmark Channel.

And I mean that in as complimentary manner as possible.
Yeah, as a cowboy
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 04:59 AM       
Nah, you look good. A bit rockabilly, but good.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Yeah, as a cowboy
Or a Mennonite pretzel lady with a hidden past.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 03:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
HEY, ANYONE CALL FOR ME? I'M THE GUY WHO WIPES DOWN THE LOADS.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 06:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
SAMS AVATAR

SAM, WHY IS YOUR AVATAR A PICTURE OF MY FRIEND BILL??????
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 06:40 PM       
Because your friend bill has a hole in his heart that only a cartoon for 5 year old girls can fill.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 07:48 PM       
jeez Volt, I never knew you were friends with Pinhead.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 06:25 AM       
Holy god damn you shit, you aren't even fucking trying.

EDIT: I apologize, I have a toothache, and am irritable. But god damn.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 06:57 AM       
i got a new tattoo yesterday. well i got it finished and colored. here it is, with all the blood. it'll brighten up in a few weeks

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 11:34 AM       
Spades, diamonds, hearts... no clubs? wtf man

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 12:22 PM       
hearts?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 03:35 PM       
The 4 red hearts at the top.
The Wolf
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 04:09 PM       
I'm finishing my leg piece tomorrow...and then I have a buddy's bachelor party, so it'll be a long day.

Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 04:22 PM       
Those are red petals of some sort, not hearts.
rockfuckcunt
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 04:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by creeposaurus View Post
Those are red petals of some sort, not hearts.
this. i have a heart on my right leg that i'm gonna get covered up because i got it when i was a fucking idiot and thought i was in love with another fucking idiot
The Unicorn
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 04:41 PM       
YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE HEARTS?

YOU IGNORANT FUCKS.