Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Aug 23rd, 2007, 10:46 AM        So, Wait, Now Iraq IS like Vietnam?
And everybody knows we should have stayed the course there!
MockMeAmadeus is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2007, 01:11 PM       
Ok guys. Help me out here please. I do not even want to suggest that I remotely understand the issues involved in this. Not at all. I am from the other side of town. Fact is that I am like a "n i g g e r South African, what the fuck do they know?" Well, I would still like to understand. My feeling is that (and please note that it is a FEELING), that if anyone fucks with my country, I don't care about constitutional rights, I don't care about the intellectual masturbation, I would strongly support doing ANYTHING that protects my country from changing my way of life. I would die for that.
Old Aug 24th, 2007, 01:13 PM       
Fuck, this is so melodrematic. But please, guys.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Aug 24th, 2007, 05:29 PM       
You say you don't care about constitutional rights, but you support anything protecting your country from changing your way of life? Isn't that what the constitution IS?
Old Aug 25th, 2007, 05:36 AM       
Yes, you are correct. Obviously constitutional rights are important and the bastion of human society. But don't you think that if an outside force have the gall to attack you right damn smack in the middle of your major city, that you have the michiavellian (sp?)right to retaliate outside the realm of the constitution? In my opinion, all is fair in love and war. Experience have tought me that the only way that you will keep an enemy from your front gate, is by being more vicious than them. Call it the "Sun Tsu: Art of War" or whatever.

In my humble opinion, you guys are making the same mistake all over again. Public opinion, or rather public masturbation, are keeping you from the correct relation, alla 'Sun Tzu'. I say, you dare to fuck with the Don's family, realise that he WILL fuck with YOUR family. MAFIA-style, bro.
Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Aug 25th, 2007, 07:20 AM       
how it's different:
Vietnam had hotter hookers.
Republicans were smart enough to get us OUT of 'nam
Some of my best friends are Siagon refugees.

Remember back in 2004 or 5 when we were sure Colin Powel would have it wrapped up within a year or two?

Whether we should or should not have gone in is clear now, the only debate is when to pull out and how to precede that. It is my belief that our refusal to negotiate with surrounding countries o get the to help secure the country and let us get out as they want us too, is going to screw over this fledgling country and leave Bush the legacy of the Worst President since William Henry Harrison who at least had the courtesy to drop dead befor he could go through with his plans of genocide against the Indians.
Old Aug 25th, 2007, 11:27 AM       
What the fuck do you know about 'nam, but what you have seen on tv or read about? Same here. All that I'm trying to say is that there comes a point in a nation's history where you have to take hard decisions. Fuck, hind sight is the most perfect science! But really, what the hell do you do? Allow anyone to fuck all over you, without absolute retaliation? It's like Marx's discourses. You can continue the intellectual masturbation or ACT. You fucking guys have just lost it, AGAIN.

My point is simple. There were a lot of innocent people in that towers that paid the ultimate price because the attacker thought that it was an easy target. At least, when you have the balls to attack someone, go for the military targets. For fuck sake, don't you think that the only reason why those fuckers did it was for the impact of it all? It was a STATEMENT! Are you going to sit back and allow that?
autistic licence
sloth is probably a spambot
Old Aug 25th, 2007, 11:45 AM       
yeah ive been a little behind on the times myself, when did they prove iraq was behind 9/11?

and do you have to swear so much, it almost sounds as if youre getting emotional and irrational
Old Aug 25th, 2007, 11:51 AM       
Yes I do swear a lot. It is like making a STATEMENT.
Old Aug 25th, 2007, 11:57 AM       
Sooo Iraq was not part of the cabal?
Old Aug 25th, 2007, 11:59 AM       
So every agency in the USA read it wrong and the only reason why the troops are in there is ......... excactly what?
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Aug 26th, 2007, 11:53 PM       
Pre-invasion Iraq was a secular state the likes of which radical Islam would want no association. The 11 September/Iraq connection is perfectly risible.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Aug 27th, 2007, 09:49 AM       
I've never read about any evidence that Saddam was involved in 9/11. 9/11 just gave the US a reason to increase their presence in the Middle East so it would be more convenient to go fuck him up while they were there.