Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 05:10 AM       
10K, What is it with you and butts, anyway?
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 05:13 AM       
They're conventional I guess. You use them all the time. I'm not an expert on the subject but I know the ins and outs.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 09:06 AM       
wakka wakka
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 01:10 PM       
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 07:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Dick Jones the cowboy? I haven't gotten that before. I've gotten: Ian Ziering, The guy that played Whitey in Me, Myself and Irene and I think a fat Steve Buschemi once.
no Dick Jones the evil corporate CEO from Robocop.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 10:39 AM       

Been a while since I have been here, and I'm sure I look a lot different now than I did then. For those that don't know me, I'm the guy in the center. This is me after my graduation from Basic Training earlier this month.

Good to be back, everybody!
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 12:24 PM       
Miss Kerr makes me feel funny.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 01:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Goat View Post
Been a while since I have been here, and I'm sure I look a lot different now than I did then. For those that don't know me, I'm the guy in the center. This is me after my graduation from Basic Training earlier this month.

Good to be back, everybody!
welcome back, miss'r DUNNAVANT
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 02:06 PM       
those are some pretty girls
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 03:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Miss Kerr makes me feel funny.
Tell me about it. I got to spend 9 weeks with her. Awesome.

And Chojin, it's good to be back. How ya been?
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 04:59 PM       

Drunken Barracks snowboarding

Drunken Barracks Nerf Wars

Me and an oldschool badass Sergeant Major
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 05:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Goat View Post
Tell me about it. I got to spend 9 weeks with her. Awesome.

And Chojin, it's good to be back. How ya been?

Got dumped in June from my 6-year relationship (on our anniversary!). Took up strength training and powerdieted from 230 to 200 august-october, now i'm just working out and eating sensibly and still dropping in the neighborhood of a pound a week. Feel a lot better, and things in my life are generally looking up.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 05:56 PM       
But your cat is looking down.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 06:01 PM       
Take off the shirt if you think your look so good.
was never good
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 06:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Take off the shirt if you think your look so good.
I said I feel better, bitchface. I don't think i'll be ready for my Maxim spreads until about this time next year.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 06:24 PM       
WHY CAN'T I EVER GET YOU GUYS TO SHOW ME YOUR TITS!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 06:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Holy fuck that's great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan View Post

Drunken Barracks Nerf Wars
I thought the gun, pipe and shirt were all photoshopped in at first. Then I realized they weren't. Badass motherfuckery afoot.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 06:43 PM       
War must be hard on ya'll.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 06:59 PM       
YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 09:52 PM       
ill show my tits if you pay me enough rupees :O
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 11:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
why am I not in a bar here in Texas drinking to this right now?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 11:43 PM       
cuz you ain't thug enuff
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 12:06 AM       
oh you didn't know?
Role Assigner
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 12:07 AM       
WELL YER A*S BETTER CALL SUMBODDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYY