Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 07:33 PM       
my ipod doesn't work when it gets too cold now so i have to bring it inside instead of leaving it in my vehicle as i have for the past five years

this morning i let my car warm up and scraped some ice off the windshield and then my ipod was too cold to use already.

fuck u apple, FUCK U
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 10:25 PM       
if you keep it in your underwear maybe it wont gt cold
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 10:32 PM       
yeah but what if a cop pulls me over and i'm trying to turn the music off and i got my hands in my pant and the cops is like "what are you doing there" and im like "im fumbling with my wires hang on a minute" and then i go to jail

oyou're just trying to get rid of me

FUCK you !!!!!!!!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 12:40 AM       
sorry officer, there is a cheeseburger in my pants. thats how you get rid of people
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 01:01 AM       
but policemen love undercover cheeseburgers
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 09:10 AM       
i was going to look for a picture of an excited cop re: cheeseburgers but "excited cop" on gis brought up this instead
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 06:02 PM       
Oh that's an exited cop alright.
BANNED

Old Jan 15th, 2012, 06:13 PM       
i cant decide if i wnt to go out and not be a loser or stay inside and smoke weed and play videogames

maybe ill smoke some weed to help me decide.
filthiest soap dish
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 06:23 PM       
HOLY SHIT BRUH I'M DOIN THE SAME THANE. CEPT LIKE IM TALKIG TO YOU NIGZ AND SMOKIN DANK AND PLAYIN DREAMCAST LOL. SHIT NOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO IGNORE ME CUZE WERE THE SAME, BONDING!
filthiest soap dish
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 06:24 PM       
more like I'm posting and your posting around me LOL!!!
BANNED

Old Jan 15th, 2012, 06:28 PM       
i just smoked weed and i still cant decide

maybe ill just play some videogamesuntil i make a decision
filthiest soap dish
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 06:30 PM       
WHATGAME
filthiest soap dish
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 06:31 PM       
I'LL MAKE YOU SOME FRENCH TOAST TO HELP MULL IT OVER.
BANNED

Old Jan 15th, 2012, 07:28 PM       
sup babs
BANNED

Old Jan 15th, 2012, 07:29 PM       
i played empire total war and now im playing x3
filthiest soap dish
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 07:36 PM       
Sup cowhorn. I'm playing skies of arcadia, about to put in code Veronica.
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 08:02 PM       
i want some w33d
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 12:08 AM       
i fucked off for so long that i only had time to apply to one of the two colleges I wanted to

at least it was the one i like a lot more

still, qq
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 01:41 PM       
ICDC accepted you?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 03:30 PM       
Independent collage of detective comics
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 03:39 PM       
I have a bunch of weed right now but it's too cold out for me to wanna go outside and toke. I dont wanna smoke it in my house cuz thats gross

#whitemanproblems
BANNED

Old Jan 16th, 2012, 03:59 PM       
stand in the doorway and smoke thatswhat id id yesterday cause it was raining a;9
filthiest soap dish
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 07:09 PM       
DOWN STAIRS IN THE BASEMENT
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 09:23 PM       
token post to ruin the internet experience of others
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 12:31 AM       
Any promising new entries to the WTFbus museum?