Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 09:16 PM       
the better question is why you have quicktime installed at all
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 09:17 PM       
Rosetta Stone requires it.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 09:29 PM       
you sure quicktime alternative won't work?
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/...lternative.htm
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 09:33 PM       
Oh, I'm sure it will if I try hard enough. Which I will do. I've got a super ultimate hyper codec pack that'll play everything for me. It just made me install that stupid thing when installing the rest of the stuff. Then I had to look at that blue Q every time I started up my computer, as I furiously tried to right-click+Close.

The only good thing I could possibly say would be that it leverages the GPU better when playing HD video, which I actually have a lot of now.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 09:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
It doesn't want to let me actually download .mp3s. It keeps playing them in my browser. And I can't right click, because it's linked to from a Flash object.

I'm sure there's a setting in Quicktime, but I didn't care enough to keep a program that appropriated all media from everywhere.

And it called me a ******.
Secret technique!
Spoilers!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 09:56 PM       
I don't use the fire fox.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 09:59 PM       
What do you use?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 10:07 PM       
Opera. And Chrome, but I don't really know why.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 10:34 PM       
So, uh, my birthday was last week.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 11:48 PM       
Happy belated birthday DWP. It was thursday right? How was it?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 11:49 PM       
I think he's lying.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 01:34 AM       
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIAR LIAR
PANTS ON FIRE
God Emperor of Brigadoon

Old Nov 4th, 2009, 08:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Opera. And Chrome, but I don't really know why.
Secret technique #2
Spoilers!
You can do this in firefox too.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 10:19 AM       
NOT IN A GODDAMN FLASH OBJECT
God Emperor of Brigadoon

Old Nov 4th, 2009, 10:32 AM       
sorry
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 10:36 AM       
It's okay. I solved the problem.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 10:46 AM       
which rosetta stone are you using?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 11:47 AM       
There are versions?

Edit: 2.0.8.1a
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 11:52 AM       
I guess I should have said, "language".

Unless, of course, you're being a smartass.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 11:54 AM       
I dunno, I have most of them.

14 GB worth. Because I bought all of them.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 01:01 PM       
Rip me Italian, I want to go to the opera and understand what the fuck they are talking about.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 01:12 PM       
You don't want to know - it's hopelessly boring in any language.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 01:30 PM       
That's a lie! I love the music of opera.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 01:37 PM       
http://www.notmartha.org/archives/2009/10/27/meat-hand/

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 01:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
That's a lie! I love the music of opera.
So do I - just not the libretto.
You may already be there.