Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 02:06 PM       
first christmas present to myself: just spent 35 bucks on steam

crayon physics, gish, both indiana jones lucasarts games, both oddworlds, star wars jedi knight pack, and star wars KOTOR
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 06:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Merry Christmas Eve indeed. My christmas present came early. My ex Dizzymislizzy stole some of my checks last month and has forged $3,000 of my checks payable to her(She attempted up to $9,000). I talked to my bank and the police. Charges were pressed and she was finally arrested on monday. Now I'm waiting for my court date. She was let out of jail on tuesday and now wants to pay me back directly and to drop the charges.
She is SOOOOOOOO over you.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 06:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I just printed out a bunch of pages that said THIS IS GIFT WRAP and used that.
You are an artiste.
You may already be there.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 08:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
After stealing from me why would I trust you enough for you to pay me back directly when you lie to me constantly. Then you say you're moving to North Carolina instead of righting your wrongs. Don't blame me for ruining your future. You ruined that yourself as soon as you put your greedy hands into motion. I might have a cripple back, balding and rugged good looks but I'm through listening to your nonsense.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 09:11 PM       
Bill wins by default.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 09:36 PM       
in related news, i got a text yesterday from this girl going "don't tell anyone but I'm 2 months pregnant"

immediately i start going FUCK FUCK FUCK (yes i used a condom, fuck you) then she follows it up with it being some other guy's

crisis averted
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 09:44 PM       
Gonna make an honest woman out of her? It could be like A Walk in the Clouds, Keanu.

You, too, can end up married to a semi-attractive woman.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 12:11 AM       
MERRY CHRISTMAS :D

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 07:08 AM       
Fuck Christmas.

This has always been the fucking worst holiday of all fucking time and I refuse to do anything on it but take free shit and give my family the finger. And drink. Heavily.

Really, Halloween and 4th of July are the only holidays that have ever not sucked dick
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 08:05 AM       
Merry Christmas jerks.

Grishnak, I don't believe you're real. How bored are you on your christmas/birthday if you're here commenting on old topics.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 11:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
first christmas present to myself: just spent 35 bucks on steam

crayon physics, gish, both indiana jones lucasarts games, both oddworlds, star wars jedi knight pack, and star wars KOTOR
The Indy games are tough, but very enjoyable to play.
But seriously, Last Crusade is rediculous. You HAVE to know where to look for some things.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 11:27 AM       
Happy Holidays.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 02:35 PM       
I see myself as nonreligious; (I'm not an athiest, though) yet I still celebrate Christmas, and to a lesser extent, Channukah. Is this wrong?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 04:21 PM       
I celebrate Chanukah and Christmas and god-of-their-choice help anyone who tries to stop me.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Dec 26th, 2009, 06:21 PM       
Is it really Rogs birthday today?
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Dec 26th, 2009, 08:34 PM       
Yep
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 26th, 2009, 08:35 PM       
Happy Birthday, then.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Dec 26th, 2009, 08:38 PM       

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 26th, 2009, 08:40 PM       
HAPPY BDAY MR. BARR
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 26th, 2009, 08:42 PM       
Your Christmas present was also your birthday present, you ungrateful little shit
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Dec 26th, 2009, 11:59 PM       
Happy Birthday Count Pickleman Mock
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 02:00 AM       
I got laid for Christmas by a girl that I have had a crush on since the 10th grade. Top that, America.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 06:06 AM       
no?
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 06:20 AM       
Shit, a valedictorian with a broken jaw was trying to get on my dick tonight. TOP THAT HOE MA